Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pFreak View Post
    uhm.. "Increases Stamina, Agility, and Intellect by 6% at all times."?

Also, let me give you some examples:
    You are a tank. At the moment you don't have to tank for some reason.
    Case 1: OMG WE NEED HEAL! No problem for superbear.
    Case 2: OMG WE NEED MORE DPS! No problem for superbear.

You're a heal.
    Case 1: OMG WE NEED MORE DPS! No problem for supertree.
    Case 2: OMG SOMEBODY HAS TO TANK THE BOSS! No problem for supertree.

You're a dd.
    Case 1: OMG WE NEED HEAL! No problem for supercat/supermoonkin
    Case 2: OMG SOMEBODY HAS TO TANK THE BOSS! No problem for supercat/supermoonkin

As you can see, there are many possibilities to use this spell.
    Accept the facts.
    I read this like "Honeybadger don't care" lmao
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

Let's wait and see how we fair in the first raid tier!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy1 View Post
    AHhahahhahah
    i m telling you, from now on, i am macroing a yell ''supermoonkin can do that!'' after reading this xD that made me laugh, i imagined the scene xD
    Awesome

While I do not agree that this talent is useless i do think that it should not be picked over the other two simply because your raid comp shouldnt require that you nerf yourself to have a bear shaped crutch for the healers or vice versa. To me this is a talent for pugging and maybe 2v2 arenas,,,, thats about it

Edit: ive only played feral/guardian spec thus far and i wouldnt know how it pans out for moonkin or resto

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pFreak View Post
    I love you this made my day after reading your first explanation

This talent is ridiculously OP for resto Druids. I have had a 593k FB and 50-80k take ticks. I can consistently crit for 350k-400k with FB as resto. This talent WILL get nerfed.

Don't believe me? Inc SS: i. imgur. com/ pBehe. jpg

I can't post links, so just take the spaces out.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krit View Post
    I read this like "Honeybadger don't care" lmao
    The DK tank just died.

RestoBear don't care. He already brezzed the tank and has aggro on the boss.

6% boost to stam for tanks is... a must. Being able to pop into kitty with HOTW+Berserk when you rotate tanks in the middle of a fight is..a must.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Optysauce View Post
    6% boost to stam for tanks is... a must. Being able to pop into kitty with HOTW+Berserk when you rotate tanks in the middle of a fight is..a must.
    Dont forget the 6% agility. More crits means more rage along with the additional dodge.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish a mod could change the title of this thread. I feel like some people could be misled by seeing this. Maybe add (opinion) to it?
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^

My Armory

If it ever saves your group well then sorry to tell you that your group is making too many mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    If it ever saves your group well then sorry to tell you that your group is making too many mistakes.
    Because in all your years of raiding experience you can't think of one time when you could have used this? And the group you raid with is so perfect that it one-shots and never makes a mistake or has something weird happen? Also who says a mistake is what makes this useful? Can it not just be there to help for the sake of making things better? Comments like this are not constructive and bring nothing to these forums. /movealong

My Armory

Deleted
    just did 3.4m dmg with wraith as a feral :P

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    I run random dungeons far more often than organized groups. Are you actually telling me that rather than taking a talent that could save a group, I should just shout, "YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING BAD GET BETTER" after wipes?

As a feral I saved the day without this talent in Scholomance heroic by helping keep the tank up at first by healing NS/FE+DOC healing touches and then going to bear form + survival instincts when the tank finally went down. Was able to stay alive this time tanking in bear form, I've died a few times before trying to emergency-tank - the crits hurt! But I might give the talent a go soon.

Deleted
    My guild is going to get a lot of use out of me popping Heart of the Wild and going cat for 40 seconds with 40-50k-ish dps instead of healing during the Flame phase on Feng the Accursed tomorrow.

During the Flame Phase in Feng the Accursed I let my Offtank tank first, switched from bear form to caster form, equipped a 463 Int staff, popped an int potion and heart of the wild, and did 115 - 150k DpS for 45 seconds. You become an absurd super dps for those 45 seconds if you set it up properly.

Anyone. And I mean anyone, who thinks Heart of the Wild is bad, should delete their System32 folder.

I accounted for anywhere from 5-8 MILLION damage during that 50million phase.

Wrath hits for 170-200k NON CRIT and can crit, with luck, for 500k.
    Last edited by moveth; 2012-10-04 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Anyone. And I mean anyone, who thinks Heart of the Wild is bad, should delete their System32 folder.
    without a doubt

Similar story, I'm a feral dps and I use HotW+Wepswap during bloodlust phases etc, and it does absolutely insane damage. With my trinkets up (4.2k agi on use), my wraths were hitting for 250k+, critting for 500k+. I had close to 160k sustained dps during those 45 seconds HotW lasted, giving me more than 7 million wrath damage. Tested it in my bear spec later, and was seeing similar numbers. It's an incredible talent and I would not be surprised to see it nerfed soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nxzt View Post
    Similar story, I'm a feral dps and I use HotW+Wepswap during bloodlust phases etc, and it does absolutely insane damage. With my trinkets up (4.2k agi on use), my wraths were hitting for 250k+, critting for 500k+. I had close to 160k sustained dps during those 45 seconds HotW lasted, giving me more than 7 million wrath damage. Tested it in my bear spec later, and was seeing similar numbers. It's an incredible talent and I would not be surprised to see it nerfed soon.
    The point is that the other talent choices aren't to far behind. The reasons why they will fix/nerf it is that it is a clunky mechanic and really easy.