Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    i hope they dont, im quite enjoying being a wraith kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    I dont understand why anyone would want to spec for it. It gives you a huge boost for other specs you are not specced for?

Why on Earth if I was Feral would I spec into it, then use it and then shapeshift and start spamming wrath? Maybe I am missing something and would love for someone to make me understand this.

I don't care if wrath crits for 200k as feral under HOTW. It just makes no sense as to why I would be sitting there spamming wrath as a FERAL druid? Someone explain to me the purpose of this useless talent?
    Oh man..you totally didnt get the point of this talent. It aint about another way how to deal damage in your feral spec, it is about healing or tanking when nessesary.

This is why this talent is insane. rofl

Why wouldn't you get Heart of the Wild? It's the only good Talent in that tier...

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    Why wouldn't you get Heart of the Wild? It's the only good Talent in that tier...
    I guess it depends on ur spec. As resto, the second boss on MSV seems to favor NV for the pure bursty nature of the fight (cycles of low healing, then BAM need to pop a CD). The 6% extra int is good obviously, but on that fight I found my self in need of an extra CD since we're 3 healing and that extra 20% healing from NV fits perfectly. For other fights where theres constant healing and not enough burst I will for sure use HoTW for the pure base stat increase.

For out bear tank though, he is required to have HoTW so we have an extra strong tranquility to fill in our cds rotation, its pretty amazing. Time that with a priest's tranq from symbiosis (which is weak as hell but its something) we just got our selfs another very strong raid wide healing cd.

I haven't raided yet, but while catscratching in a heroic Siege of Niuzao last night in the middle of the bomb boss the healer says "oops, oom guys, we're all gonna die" to which I reply "rest and regen mana, I got this." Bam, HotW. Boss at the end that blows everyone away? I put my back to a barrel and light him up with wraths. I find myself wanting to pop this cd on average about twice often as it's actually up, and when I do pop it, I feel like John Wayne riding in and shooting the rope out. It is my very favorite talent.

When I go into MSV, I might wind up using something different. Maybe. I might get some withdrawal shock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    This is why this talent is insane. rofl

140k? pff

i crit 1.4m with wraith as a feral on Elegon xD

HotW healer can solo people in arenas xD

"Increases Stamina, Agility, and Intellect by 6% at all times."

For a moonkin it is the only reason to take it in a pve raid situation, so basically a big fail from a pure design perspective, like symbiosis.

Deleted
    Did you try keeping eclipsed dots up and switching to cat to rake mangle and FB at 50 energy while HotW is up?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian wulf View Post
    Did you try keeping eclipsed dots up and switching to cat to rake mangle and FB at 50 energy while HotW is up?
    yeh heart of the wild only works for ppl who think out of box!
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    '
    Exactly biggest skillcap talent ever... it requires imagination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    How far out of the box do you have to be to know that +6% to stats is good? Frankly, I would take it over the other two options if that's all it did.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-