Should I have faith that Blizzard will give some QoL buffs to Enhancement?

I know that the season has not officially started, and subsequently no PvP gear (aside from ridiculously priced craftables). However, PvP gear doesn't really change the mechanics of a class, and I've been noticing that enhancement is definitely having some problems with both mobility and damage output (although the latter might be more a fault of the strong state of healers currently). Do any fellow shaman have any thoughts about the viability of enhance? Even now, it's looking bleak in even randBGs (which puts RBGs down the drain entirely). Is elemental the way to roll now? Are they experiencing similar problems?

melee doesnt have a place in rbgs anyway besides a few comps. arena viability is probably about the same as last season. we got buffs, we got some ners, the nerf to healer dispel is whats going to hurt melee in general the worst.

elemental may be the way to go, i'll let you know how i feel about that tuesday..
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

I doubt we'll be seeing any big change to enh pvp viability before the next patch (if unlucky it'll take them even longer).

Blizz did alot for us during cata beta (when you look at the amount of changes we had before that). I just cant picture after all that work they'd go "Hey, let's improve some enh pvp abilities" after finally airing MoP.
    My prediction is that enh players will first gear up, realise the spec is a bitch to play pvp-wise, and either rage to no end (us seeing improvements next big patch) or mostly switching to other specs/classes (us probably not seeing anything even then).

It's a mystery to me how they got the idea we'd be fine mobility-wise with the loss of both earthen power AND Spiritwaölk's freedom, plus forcing us to glyph into the GW "freedom".

My biggest hope would be an instant gap closer (have been asking for that for a long time). Simply give us our wolves' pounce as an enh specific ability, similar to Spiritwalk.
    => mobility issues fixed
    => mana issues fixed
    => more damage done
    => more MSW procs
    => profit
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.