Crane Deck Resto

Is it worth it to get the cranes deck. The cranes deck is good but is it worth the 50k+ for the deck, Currently with the delay in one week to get the decks we will have it for one day for normals and then heroic progestion. is it important to have for heroic/ will it be our bis for the long term as the last card was.
    Last edited by kudrel; 2012-09-30 at 06:20 PM.

Its regen falls between the hc and normal Spirits of the Sun trinket from Tsulong while the throughput is lower than the LFR version. It's a solid trinket for progression but it's not BiS.

The other trinket that you'll mostly likely end up with is the Price of progress which has an insane amount of MP5 according to EJ.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

depends on how much you want to spend on progression. it wil be very good until you get the trink from Hc Tsulong at which point progression is nearing a close (and there is always the RNGof drops). also, given the constraints on making cards/decks, I would expect the initial decks to be priced astronomically high...50k would be a screaming bargain for the first week.

Deleted
    Price is indeed a major factor. On my server each individual card in the deck goes for nothing less than 10k, on the first couple of days people were posting (and selling I might add) cards for 22-23k EACH. If I saw a Caster Deck on the AH for 50k right now I would buy it without even blinking, even if it wasn't BiS.

Alright Thank you.