Autumn holiday event ghost mounts

For those of you who might not have noticed, the mounts do NOT cost 15 tokens - they are free, but to finish the quest you have to collect 15 tokens. You can then spend them on whatever else you might want. I wouldn't have put this post up - but was suprised at how many of my guildies didn't notice this.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    For those of you who might not have noticed, the mounts do NOT cost 15 tokens - they are free, but to finish the quest you have to collect 15 tokens. You can then spend them on whatever else you might want. I wouldn't have put this post up - but was suprised at how many of my guildies didn't notice this.
    It took me quite some time, I thought I had to re-farm tokens for the titles. turns out they were still in my currency tab!

good thing to point out though /10!
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    It took me quite some time, I thought I had to re-farm tokens for the titles. turns out they were still in my currency tab!

good thing to point out though /10!
    I noticed it almost immediately after turning the quest in and thought "Why would they do that?" I hope it means they have some new things in store for next year because I've bought almost everything I'd want.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How much longer is this event going for, anyways?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, to be fair the quest only says to "earn 15." It doesn't say turn in 15. People just need to learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    How much longer is this event going for, anyways?
    It ends on the 10th, I believe.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcaek View Post
    Well, to be fair the quest only says to "earn 15." It doesn't say turn in 15. People just need to learn to read.
    People also need to learn to not make inflammatory comments. There's no reason for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    People also need to learn to not make inflammatory comments. There's no reason for it.
    Are you implying my post is an "inflammatory comment"? It's a simple fact that if people read what was provided, there wouldn't be any confusion.

By the time you have earned 15, he will consider you an ally... for a while... and I will reward your effort with a special mount of your choice.
    Last edited by Cupcaek; 2012-10-01 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcaek View Post
    Are you implying my post is an "inflammatory comment"? It's a simple fact that if people read what was provided, there wouldn't be any confusion.
    No, I'm not "implying" anything. I'm flat out telling you. "People just need to learn to read" was an unnecessary comment and, most definitely, inflammatory in nature. I don't care what you quote from the quest text. It doesn't change the fact that you brought nothing to the conversation aside from negativity.

Great news! I'm looking forward to spending all those marks elsewhere.

As for half the thread being snippy comments back and forth, not as excited about that. If you have a problem with a post, click Report Post, and spare the rest of us.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So if we are to understand it correctly, you can still only get one of the mounts, correct?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    So if we are to understand it correctly, you can still only get one of the mounts, correct?
    The quest is only on offer once per year. the signets are needed for the titles, and there is an interesting sack of goodies that costs one signet (apparently it might contain a potion that lets you find artifacts that lasts 2 mins or so?)

can't be sure. read it somewhere on RiftJunkies.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Sorry - I agree it was a reading failure that caused me to not notice at first. The point of the thread was so that no one else missed that. My guildie was already farming more complaining on vent of having to "restart" when I showed her that she didn't. Figured I'd save some others from maybe even missing that altogether.

It seems yes you can only get one mount. I was kinda hoping Trion might add some suprise at the end like...

Atrophinious: "well, well little mortal.. looks like you did well this year. Let's toast to a successful Autumn Harvest with our Meeeeeeeaaaaad."

Random Saytr: "But Atrophinious what are we gonna do with all these extra ghost mounts?"

Atrophinious: "Well mortal, aren't you lucky.. seems we have all these extra ghost mounts here - I will give you a one time offer to purchase one for 30 of my tokens! what do you say about that!"

And yea... i'm sure that won't happen. I figured out if you don't spend any and do all possible token quests you can have 31 at the end. I missed 1 day and looks like will have 30 at the end. ^ i can dream can't i!?!

:P - haten' work because I want to be on RiFT.
    Last edited by slime; 2012-10-07 at 02:10 PM.