10+ Year Old Account

I need some help purchasing some stuff!

so I recently made a rig for myself, details below, but I have yet to buy a wireless card/adaptor, a monitor and some converters.

I need the converters because my case has 4 built in fans and the neither the case or the power supply provided me with the necessary wires to hook them up.
    excuse my noobish terminology but the fans have 3 little holes, I only found one spot on my motherboard to hook it up but that caused my computer to short-circuit (?) and turn on and off every 4 seconds.

for the wireless thing, I have 2 choices, a card or the adapter but my friend told me to buy a very good adapter instead of a card because a card would needlessly heat up my system. my modem is in the kitchen and so it is a little far (considering it is a :wub: modem); maybe 10 or 12 feet...
    any suggestions on which one to get and what?

finally the monitor, I changed my mind with the other thread, since I am paying for 15$ shipping i might as well order a bunch of stuff. so what monitor would you recommend? my price range is below 150$, I am going to be staring at this thing day in day out (my work, gaming, tv, etc) so it should be a LED and I should be able to play around with how/where the screen is facing. I dont want it to be fixed in only one position/tilt... then again I dont want it to be doing a 360 in 5 directions :laughter:, as long as i can tilt it back forth it should be fine.

Thank You
    oh and btw here is my system.

EVGA 02G-P4-2676-KR GeForce GTX 670 FTW LE 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply

Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

ASUS Black 12X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-ray Drive Model BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS - OEM

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

My recent haf 912 case fans came with adapters that converted them to molex plugs.. Apart from that you might check out a fan controller they seem pretty cheap and add a little eye candy to the front of your case.

Id like to add you can turn any TV Monitor or similar device, you might not be able to tilt forward and back or teter side to side but manually turning a solid object always works.