Need help choosing exotic armor

http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#...LM0aaxGMVzMqos

1) The bonuses for the bottom 3 trait lines are just too good to give up!
    2) I need damage now that I got survivability!
    3) Don't worry about the utility skills... I can swap those between shouts/consecrations as needed.

The question at hand: Should I go straight Power, or Crit Damage/%? I really don't want to go crit unless I can get above 35-40%. If not.. then I think it would just be more viable to go power,toughness and something else since I already have a lot of vitality.

The armors should be between these:

I was thinking maybe of using both Knight and Berserker armor if I got the power/crit dmg/precision route. I just don't know how much crit I can get with all the runes.... etc.
    Let me know what you think. Thanks!
    Last edited by exzacklyright; 2012-09-30 at 07:40 PM.

I don't know about Guardian but my ranger has 74% crit with a full berserker set and the 250 prec weapon rune. With fury and the 5% warrior banner i'm at 99% crit heh. Not sure how much you want to sacrifice survivabilty wise but 40% shouldn't be too hard to get.

Deleted
    If you're going full berserker/knight, your crit % will be >35% before taking into account of trait bonuses and runes/gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Trungalung View Post
    If you're going full berserker/knight, your crit % will be >35% before taking into account of trait bonuses and runes/gems.

My trait bonuses won't be towards crit

Valks a good one to go with my wars got 58% crit with most of those pieces