View Poll Results: Are you interested in a Pet Battling Sub-forum?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it would be useful.

35 76.09%
  • No, its not needed or I'm not interested.

11 23.91%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Awesome to hear! Thanks so much for just the consideration.
    TAZI-BEAR ... da Beast

Useful indeed, although I no longer play WoW I still think there would be plenty of discussions going around. Maybe not as popular as most of the other forums I am sure it would still get its light spot.
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    This. We're not interested in a popular vote, we're interested in how much discussion would actually happen on the forum.

We're discussing it now; depending on how much interest there seems to be (based on current posts about pet battles) you may see a new forum soon.
    Seriously? You're actually considering a subforum for fucking pet battles above others? That's it, I've lost faith in any sort of intelligent powers on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Funny story, my last gf was a lot younger than me, she kept calling me a pedophile. I was like "lol that's a big word for a 6 year old."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I asked my dog how it likes to be fucked and it said, "Ruff."

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Seriously? You're actually considering a subforum for fucking pet battles above others? That's it, I've lost faith in any sort of intelligent powers on these forums.
    I agree to this, if your going to one for battle pets at least have a lore forum.

Also what part of battle pets be under?Would it be it's own forum or a sub-forum? If it is a sub-forum under which?Pvp?Achievements?Professions?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    "OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS CONSIDERING SOMETHING I HATE YOU ALL!"

Thank you for your very valuable feedback, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS CONSIDERING SOMETHING I HATE YOU ALL!"

Thank you for your very valuable feedback, I guess.
    And you just further my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Funny story, my last gf was a lot younger than me, she kept calling me a pedophile. I was like "lol that's a big word for a 6 year old."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I asked my dog how it likes to be fucked and it said, "Ruff."

Dude, I think you need a hug. You're too far for me but here, have an internet hug. *hug*

In any case, we're waiting a little more to see how popular Pet Battles get. If there's a real demand for it, we'll create one.

On the other side, we won't create a Lore forum, ever, because phillipisawarlock is mean and destroyed me psychologically (or you can read the 10 other posts I made about Lore forums)