Deleted

Bring back Righteous Defense

i know its nice to have a challenge while tanking but this is just taking the mic.. i have to spend all my time running round a room collecting adds while having dps and healers running away from me with adds.... can we please have it back blizz... join the fight palas and get something back...

Deleted
    Wrong place to ask mate but I agree. I feel with what you're saying, RD was seriously useful.

Deleted
    Now you know what other tanks have been doing all the time.

Blizzard does not run this site. They might read it, but I doubt they will bring back RD.

Everybody lost their AoE taunt.

If the DPS and healers are running from you, then the problem isn't your toolkit, it's stupid DPS and healers. Be up front. If a Prot paladin knows what they're doing, two globals is plenty of lead time before DPS cuts loose, and anyone not a tank needs to be trained to run towards the tank, not away, when they have aggro.

Deleted
    That is not quite true Camaris seeing as Warriors have their banner which taunts everything around the banner to the warrior, and Brewmaster Monks can aoe taunt if they use Provoke on the Ox Statue. Seeing as i've played a protection paladin in mop, i can understand and agree with Austra when I say that paladins need righteous defence back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, Hammer of the righteous is close enough. It can come down to a skill thing, as soon as you have them all bunched up, you're laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Eh, Hammer of the righteous is close enough. It can come down to a skill thing, as soon as you have them all bunched up, you're laughing.
    And you still have to be facing the target for the HotR to actually work. AoE shit, eh ?

You can even glyph consecration to behave like DnD, how are you having problems?

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fishface View Post
    You can even glyph consecration to behave like DnD, how are you having problems?
    That glyph is a thing of beauty. I want to marry it.

Prot has so many short-cooldown AoE tools now; you almost always have one ready to grab adds. The catch is that you have to use all/most of them to maintain threat once you get it. I think some people are having trouble with that. If you do it right, our AoE threat is monstrous.