Does Halo pop out stealthies?

Just wondering if anyone has tested it yet, im not level 90 yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, havent thought about that to be honest, gonna check it out soon! If so its gonna be awesome, 60yards diameter is pretty much insane
    ~May the goat be with you~

Was doing it all beta.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed. It does pop out stealthies.
    ~May the goat be with you~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollfree View Post
    Does Halo pop out stealthies?
    Remember those walls I built. Well, baby they're tumbling down and they didn't even put up a fight they didn't even make up a sound..
    I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt. Standing in the light of your halo. I got my angel now.
    Happy on a Classic Realm :P

...the fuck?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    ...the fuck?
    Beyonce plays wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least for this coming week I'll be running Shadow/Rogue/Mistweaver.

Against enemy stealthers the plan will be to send the rogue wide to plan the sap if they rush, I'll hang well back with the healer - wait for their stealth to go for the sap a few seconds - Halo - then almost immediately rush with the wave towards their team (ideally far enough back that I can't get lag-sapped by rogue in the wave - but as close to that as possible). That will mark our initiate, when I Halo - our rogue goes for a sap on their farthest back player - and we go from there. Ideally we should be able to get their stealthers out pretty consistently (at least for the first few weeks until enemy stealth teams become more passive until the Halo), and get a sap ourselves - which is a fabulous initiate.

We expect the same game from enemy RMPs, but one of the big advantages to this is that the delay will mean mages starting invis won't have the invis rush they usually have, either they get knocked out - or they hang back long enough for invis to end. To counter-act our rogue getting knocked, our rogue should go forward but wide (does this anyways usually) - his initial game is to be only close enough to secure a sap if they overtly rush, but to be far enough back to avoid their aoe (incl. Halo) - until my Halo goes out. After my halo is out any delay to our initiate is a risk - which is why I'll be trying to chase the wave to get in range without getting sapped (protected by Halo).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter