slum it in the summit help

i cant seem to open up the thunder king and zouchin village parts of it , what do i do. i've finished the rest of the quests there cant find anymore.

have the same prob coverd every damn inch of the map cant find any quest to pick up any where

I could be wrong but...I thought the thunder king section started in One Keg? With that quest where you ride the wagon throwing stuff and pursuers.

i probably did part of the chain then dropped it in my rush to 90 now cant find where i left off lol even dl quest hub add on to help, and went o all locations and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by beuwulf View Post
    i probably did part of the chain then dropped it in my rush to 90 now cant find where i left off lol even dl quest hub add on to help, and went o all locations and nothing.
    There's a 'cave' a little south of the M of Mogu' Shan vaults. On the map. When you enter it, youll get a quest and an object that let's you summon the image of loremaster cho. Finish the quest then summon Loremaster to turn it in and you'll be on your way again.

will try this ty

Thank you for the help I had the same issue!

They are both unlocked as branch off quests from the main quests in Kun-Lai

Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post
    I could be wrong but...I thought the thunder king section started in One Keg? With that quest where you ride the wagon throwing stuff and pursuers.
    No m8 you were spot on, i've now completed both thunder king and zouchin village parts thanks your info

I tried both
    :"a 'cave' a little south of the M of Mogu' Shan vaults. On the map." <--[Should actually read Terrace]
    and
    :"that quest where you ride the wagon throwing stuff"
    and neither were available to me. What I did was talk to Mishi in the Valley of Emperors. It's a little farther south under the M in Mogu'shan. If you've abandoned the quest previously, then you inadvertently destroyed the amulet that lets you talk to Lorewalker Cho. Mishi will give you another, allowing you to continue the chain.

http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker-wow

Fill in your character name and realm as well as what zone you're looking for and it will tell you all the quests you haven't done.