Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Going to add Flayer Youngling, Got a rare one (with power instead of speed) and i can destory whole teams with him alone. Reflect and kick and keep the enemy locked down for 2 turns while the humaniod passive heals him up. If you get a fast one use (second move in the first move slot, hits 1-3 times and an extra time if he goes first) for massive damage.
    This guy was my first 25, he can absolutely wreck critters in Valley while being several levels lower. Reflect works wonders when something uses burrow, makes a very nice counter that sometimes one shots the burrower, and that's even if he's slower than the burrower.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2012-12-19 at 04:12 PM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    This are lvl 25 pets i am using right now too battle pet trainers and other players (others are stil lvling):

1: Bleed and hard anti elemental nuke (needs bleed too hit almost 100%)
    2: Beast stuner -- very good in pvp and stun helps a lot against humanids
    3: Anti-elemental pet with hard nuke
    4: Overpowered pvp pet right now (can solo some trainers)
    5: Humanid-- very good against those peasky mehanicals
    6: Fast pet-- critter killer
    7: Fast pet that always stuns the enemy and prevents excaping (you need it too hold the enemy pet so it doesnt excape)
    8: Doter pet--- humanids worst nightmare
    9: Sleep can realy destroy enemy team , but sometimes wont come out at all (can be countered)
    10: Anti mehanical / anti magic pet
    11: Tank with heals (you can solo elite 4 wind boss with it)
    12: Anti humanid
    13: Filter pet (if you lack some anti-ability)
    14: Pet too eat the nukes
    15. Op kitty
    16. Anti boss pet (avoidance + heal)
    17. Anti mehanical / selhealing tank
    18. Fixed pet (turrets are usles now-- they dont shut underground any more)
    19. Speddy critter--- eats undead and humanids
    20. Anti air magic pet
    21. A pet too blow up (duh)
    22. Can prevent enemy team from using heals
    23. A pet too lvl other pets / or too use as a nuker
    24. Anti fly pet-- resistant too other flying pet attacks

(yeah i suck at naming)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Are there any other way of leveling pets efficiently outside of playing against trainers?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Are there any other way of leveling pets efficiently outside of playing against trainers?
    Not really, until you get at least one 25. After that, just take your low-level to an area where your 25(s) will have some sort of advantage and just clean up on the exp. One of the most popular pets to do this with is the Flayer Youngling; it absolutely destroys critters. Crystalsong Forest, Valley of the Four Winds, and The Veiled Stair are all great places to leech low-level pets with one of these guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, am I lvling right? I travel around doing battles until I'm high enough to do the pet trainer in the area. I'm running Lil' Rag, Lil' XT and Lil' KT. I'm at 14 and it feels like lvling is taking FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    This are lvl 25 pets i am using right now too battle pet trainers and other players (others are stil lvling):

(yeah i suck at naming)
    If you haven't figured out a way to make your robo serpent say "Kirov reporting" when it enters a fight you are failing sir.

Also you are failing for having a lack of Cyborg Commando, Mammoth Mk. II, and a good ol' Mammoth Tank.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I decided to be an all-out showoff, so I'm leveling a trio of vanilla CE pets: panda cub, mini-diablo and zergling. It was a bad idea actually, they don't make a good team at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    If you haven't figured out a way to make your robo serpent say "Kirov reporting" when it enters a fight you are failing sir.

Also you are failing for having a lack of Cyborg Commando, Mammoth Mk. II, and a good ol' Mammoth Tank.
    They are there-- just not lvl 25 yet .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

i currently go lil chromie (bwl), dante (a lil undead dragon), and shenlong (tarecosa)
    that with the title "dragonslayer" yeah feel the irony?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    So, am I lvling right? I travel around doing battles until I'm high enough to do the pet trainer in the area. I'm running Lil' Rag, Lil' XT and Lil' KT. I'm at 14 and it feels like lvling is taking FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

go to higher level ares and fight pets that are weak to yours. easy XP.
    If you have a decent team, do PVP fights, also a great way to get XP

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Maybe someone can confirm this for me by is the nether faerie dragon + Chrominius a good combo to run with? I was looking at the nether dragons abilities and moonlight + Chrominius' arcane blast and his level 20 ability seem like a really powerful setup.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Sprite Darter Hatchling
    Ghostly Skull
    Mojo

pwn'n faces

Fell in love with Magical Crawdads "Wish" and Lil' XTs super combo against beasts consisting of "Heartbroken" + "Tantrum".

Idk about pvp but I've been running with XT/Magical Crawdad/Corefire Imp and they destroy things.

Best place to power level pets is in Kunlai Summit with Lil' XT. Since there are a lot of beast packs what I did was pull out the pet I want to level, use one ability, pull them out and switch them for XT, then use "Heartbroken" + "Tantrum" and the entire team dies. Even the back line pets the majority of the time. If its all beasts it's a guaranteed win with a level 25 XT with that combo.

The most that should be alive after that combo is one, with about 200 HP left if its not a beast.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2012-12-29 at 06:31 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I've grinded ~20 level 25s in the last 2 or 3 days behind the stable master's house in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

I just took out my rare Faerie Dragon and Gilnean Raven and stomped the whole trio while carrying one pet. If they get low I run to the tamer who's literally 3 second away.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

My Silkbead Snail is one of my favorite pets. Completely lackluster at first glance, but I rely on him completely for the spirit tamers. My second favorite is the Robo-Cub.

The amount of players doing pet battles seems to have massively declined. My queue times went from ~5 seconds in the first week to about 2 minutes now and I end up fighting the same person every time. This makes it a bit harder to level up as you're screwed if the opponent counters the pet you want to powerlevel, but...

Basically just do whatever damage you can with two pets and make sure they both die before the fight ends, leaving you with only the pet you want to powerlevel when you win. This will essentially give you triple exp.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to use my Crawdad and Feline Familiar to power level my pets in Valley of Four Winds. This place is nearly all critter with a few aquatic and a Faceroll trainer, Nishi. FF has a great self heal with Devour, even though his health is pretty low. I used a Beast stone to make him rare and that sure was a good idea!

Deleted
    Best place to boost new pets is at the Mistfall Village inn, the Striders there usually cast Healing Rain or daze first, so you can start a new pet there right at lvl 1. If something goes wrong, there's a hozen stable master right around the corner. He's only there on days when the Mogu aren't invading the village though.

Deleted
    Are the new Raiding with Leashes pets any good? I want to level one and see how it fairs up against level 25s.

The Anubisath Idol from twin emps is very very good - it can solo the majority of Pandaren trainers (or leave the last pet very low) which makes it great for leveling up a pet in your dailies. I'm still working on the rest but would definitely recommend that one at least!