Deleted

Are you planning to PvP with Fire or Frost spec?

I am leveling as Fire and have ganked 200+ players so far in MOP (am lvl 87 atm, and yes ganking doesn't count as pvp).
    I blow everything up and haven't met a real threat so far in both the BG's and in the world PvP.

My question is the following: can Fire be competetive in high end arena (3v3), or is frost the spec that will be the best?
    I love the burst and mobility as Fire, so will probably try it out anyway. Just wanted to know what the community thinks about the specs.

Deleted
    Fire should prove even better than frost.
    Its nice to have 2 real options for pvp spec

Deleted
    World PvP and BGs are both very different from Arenas. Even RBGs are different from Arenas.

In my opinion Frost will come out ahead of Fire just because of the changes to each respective spec, but time will tell which one outperforms the other.

time will tell. im frost pve and gonna fire pvp(what is this?!)

Why not arcane?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Why not arcane?
    Has the same problems now that it did in Cata, doubt any change will bring Arcane PvP back.

From what I heard, Frost Bomb is providing some huge shatter damage, plus the extra pet snare is something worth hanging onto, Frost is still on top.

fire rotation for leveling 85+

Quote Originally Posted by Hajpojken View Post
    I am leveling as Fire and have ganked 200+ players so far in MOP (am lvl 87 atm, and yes ganking doesn't count as pvp).
    I blow everything up and haven't met a real threat so far in both the BG's and in the world PvP.

My question is the following: can Fire be competetive in high end arena (3v3), or is frost the spec that will be the best?
    I love the burst and mobility as Fire, so will probably try it out anyway. Just wanted to know what the community thinks about the specs.
    do you mind replying with a rotation or spec? im frost at lvl 85 atm and find it underwhelmy / too dependent on rng for leveling. Thanks man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Why not arcane?
    Easy to lock down and unreliable damage. Suffer more then the other two specs on the move also, which is a nightmare for pvp.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Easy to lock down and unreliable damage. Suffer more then the other two specs on the move also, which is a nightmare for pvp.
    You also forgot when Arcane is locked out of its damage tree its almost completely and utterly F*cked survivability wise too.