Probably not tbh. I play with 20ms and I break down in tears if I go above 80. I know a few aussie mages that struggle with 580+ frost because of the latency barrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Yeah I went mostly mastery instead of high haste because of the ping issue. It's still not great, but it's better than having higher haste.

Deleted
    With an ok connection has any one got comments on.... Go for 19347 haste for +8/+4 to NT/LB & +14/+5 NT/LB ticks during Hero/Meta, minimal single target loss for significant multitarget gain. This is from Akraen s advanced guide.
    This is for very well geared players doing SoO Hc.
    My guild are on siegecrafter heroic. This spec seems good for this fight.
    Most Hc fights have adds and multiple targets.
    Akraen goes haste all the way...must be viable

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ooch View Post
    Akraen goes haste all the way...must be viable
    Viable, not optimal.

All the top Frost parses sit around 14-15k haste.

Made a video explaining the 50% reduced cd on Icy Veins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW9OoJeUjBs
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Requesting unsticky, and lock to prevent what happened with Cata's showing up randomly.

New thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Mage-PVE-Guide
    Last edited by Kuni Zyrekai; 2014-10-14 at 10:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how we roll.

Thank you everyone who participated in this thread, either as people who asked questions or people who answered them and discussed.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2014-10-14 at 10:26 AM.
    My magic will tear you apart.