Looking to buy/build a new computer, advice needed.

Hello!

I'm in need of a new computer after my current one has decided to pack up after many years of good use.

I work quite hard and although I do get some free time now and then I prefer to spend it playing games, seeing friends/girlfriend and other things, so if I was going to build the computer myself, which I'm willing to do (I've never done it before) it would be my last resort.

I came across computerplanet.co.uk, they assemble and build custom gaming computers with top of the range products at affordable prices, I've looked at reviews and people are saying they're great, the amount of good reviews outweigh the bad but the bad ones really do concern me. People saying they've spend £3000 on a computer and it constantly freezes, components not installed correctly and when they've contacted customer support they've seemed to not care.
    I was just wondering if anyone has had any problems with this site, or can anyone point me in a different direction.

Thanks

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 01:57 PM ----------

Also, Overclockers is another option for me, I know they're well known

Well we can help more with a budget to go w/ but in most cases boutiques are only as good as the parts they slap in there at this point. Build yourself control all your warranties and such is my motto.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Well we can help more with a budget to go w/ but in most cases boutiques are only as good as the parts they slap in there at this point. Build yourself control all your warranties and such is my motto.
    Thanks for the reply!

True. My budget would be around £800-£1200, I'd like to play all games (WoW, GW2, TF2 and CSS) on a pretty high setting. If I need a higher budget it's no problem, I'll just pick up more shifts and do more hours at work! :P

Also, no monitor, mouse or keyboard needed

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...odid=FS-213-OE

Upgrades:
    120GB SSD
    Sapphire 7870 GHz edition

Will max out the games you listed, though I am uncertain of GW2 since I've pretty much stopped playing MMO's
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory