Transmute Living Steel level requirements

Hey
    I was wondering what lvl is required to transmute Living Steel, i have my lvl 80 twink with 600 Alchemy and it seems i cant discover Living Steel transmute. Couldnt find anywhere any info about that.

You should be able to get it from making orange things, I got it before i hit max ''600''
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know my 85 alchy is 600 with living steel and riddle of steel.. I seem to remember learning both of them doing gem Xmutes.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

You can proc the transmute discovery off making any alch recipe in MoP. Pretty sure you have to have 585+ skill before you can get it, but I'm not certain. Transmutes will get them faster, but doing the green to blue mute is a complete waste seeing as ore is common and Golden Lotus are not.

Just make pots till you get it, or until you get the Trillium transmute and then mute the ghost iron en masse.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2012-10-01 at 03:09 PM.

What Farabee said. Keep transmuting Trillium until you discover Living Steel.