Order of the cloud serpent dailies

Okay so been doing dailies for a few days now, Heard about the bug with the eggs. So wondering did they take out that dailies with the eggs in general or what? Cause I do 3 dailies and then thats it. People say "no its like the neatherwing" but I didnt do that either so. Any help here on if the egg dailies are still around & since we only get 3 dailies for that rep no faster way to get it?

I get 3 "normal" dailies + 3 profession ones.

Deleted
    actually it's 4 profession ones, one for each secondary skill. Protip: if you wanan save up cloth for your tailor('s), you can just use the small bandages instead of the bigger ones.

what do you mean by "profession ones"

There are no egg dailies. Scattered around the island are lootable eggs called Onyx Eggs. When you turn in an egg it gives you 500 rep before any guild perk or human racial. There is high competition for them, however, so you are not likely to just find them lying around while doing your dailies and would have to actively search.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    what do you mean by "profession ones"
    One involves fishing, one for cooking, one requires bandages, which you get from.... First Aid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw one of these eggs last night, but then I had a Total Recall of my long nights of searching for them in tBC and I decided that the Order of the Cloud Serpent can fucking get their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    One involves fishing, one for cooking, one requires bandages, which you get from.... First Aid.
    There is also one for archaeology!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    actually it's 4 profession ones, one for each secondary skill. Protip: if you wanan save up cloth for your tailor('s), you can just use the small bandages instead of the bigger ones.
    Ah, then my fishing skill isn't high enough, only got one for each of my other secondary professions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    Ah, then my fishing skill isn't high enough, only got one for each of my other secondary professions.
    It's nice though, you can fish up Golden Carp (used to make the Fish Cake) and Sugar Minnows (the quest item for the fishing-related daily) from the river that flows right next to the area where you get the dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    It's nice though, you can fish up Golden Carp (used to make the Fish Cake) and Sugar Minnows (the quest item for the fishing-related daily) from the river that flows right next to the area where you get the dailies.
    Speaking of those Crab cakes. I went through my "cooking book" and could not find such a recipe. Do I need to purchase it from somewhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatetobeu View Post
    Speaking of those Crab cakes. I went through my "cooking book" and could not find such a recipe. Do I need to purchase it from somewhere?
    they're fish cakes. Not crab cakes

Quote Originally Posted by Hatetobeu View Post
    I believe you can purchase it from the female pandaren that gives you the beginning quests to all the Ways at Half Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    they're fish cakes. Not crab cakes
    /facepalm
    I'm eating crab cakes right now. So that probably contributed to calling them crab cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadees View Post
    I believe you can purchase it from the female pandaren that gives you the beginning quests to all the Ways at Half Hill.
    ah...TYVM