Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Yea, the beta account management is up. Im not going to tell you exactly how to find it, but just compare the urls of rift and your other trion games
    Hmmmm, it won't let me post. :P

  2. #42
    I'm so silly, can't figure it out, oh well. :P

    Edit: So no emails yet? Just lucky url guesses?
    Last edited by m12342; 2012-10-02 at 08:34 PM.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I'm so silly, can't figure it out, oh well. :P

    Edit: So no emails yet? Just lucky url guesses?
    It's really simple! Just look at the difference between the other trion games/betas/alphas you are in :P
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    It's really simple! Just look at the difference between the other trion games/betas/alphas you are in :P
    Oh I got it.

  5. #45
    Im just going to say this. This may or may not work for another Trion game that may or may not release sometime early next year.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

  6. #46
    you cryptic bastards!

    I jest, I jest

    <3 you lot.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

  7. #47
    Fluffy Kitten Azuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    you cryptic bastards!

    I jest, I jest

    <3 you lot.
    Not to rain on Rajadog's parade but I'm sure he's not the first to figure it out. I wouldn't worry to much about being all secretive. Big bad Elrar won't one shot you I'm sure :P


    Edit: My user name is reserved on Beta forums lol. Nothing up yet and D/L not active so nothing really to report.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-10-02 at 09:11 PM.
    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Not rain on Rajadog's parade but I'm sure he's not the first to figure it out. I wouldn't worry to much about being all secretive. Big bad Elrar won't one shot you I'm sure :P
    Hahaha, tbh I haven't read into it yet, a big part of me wants beta and the other doesn't want to ruin a single glorious moment!

    Also, Elrar one shots everyone and everything. he also causes mobs to spawn. Additionally, you know those fairy rings in game? I'm confident he makes them vanish just as I approach them all the time to mess with my head. :*(. Elrar, J'accuse!!!!!
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

  9. #49
    Fluffy Kitten Azuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    he also causes mobs to spawn.


    Say no more:


    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Say no more:
    Lol that is epic. I've only ever had tendrils spawn in sanctum wen I Soul Recalled out of GSB once, and it one shotted everyone in sight.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Hahaha, tbh I haven't read into it yet, a big part of me wants beta and the other doesn't want to ruin a single glorious moment!

    Also, Elrar one shots everyone and everything. he also causes mobs to spawn. Additionally, you know those fairy rings in game? I'm confident he makes them vanish just as I approach them all the time to mess with my head. :*(. Elrar, J'accuse!!!!!
    Once Oct 6th rolls around I can talk about something for Trion I was in
    http://raptr.com/puremallace/about

    What has been made by QQ can be unmade by QQ!!!

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Once Oct 6th rolls around I can talk about something for Trion I was in
    nice. Although I think you can be quite harsh on Trion, I'm happy someone as critical as you is involved in the process of testing anything of theirs. Just be a bit kinder and remember you love them deep down :P
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

  13. #53
    I thought about starting a new topic for this, but decided against it.

    I know some of you have obligations to your guilds, but would anyone be interested in getting an unofficial MMO- beta guild or 2 together? It could be as easy as saying 'Yeah, if you're in NA, pick the first alphabetical PvE server' or "In EU, pick the last alphabetical server and we'll meet up there."

    Don't really care about being in a guild, but if most of you want to pose questions or comments while in game, sharing a server would make it easier.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    I thought about starting a new topic for this, but decided against it.

    I know some of you have obligations to your guilds, but would anyone be interested in getting an unofficial MMO- beta guild or 2 together? It could be as easy as saying 'Yeah, if you're in NA, pick the first alphabetical PvE server' or "In EU, pick the last alphabetical server and we'll meet up there."

    Don't really care about being in a guild, but if most of you want to pose questions or comments while in game, sharing a server would make it easier.
    That is actually a really good idea, but I also think that some of these questions should continue to be posted on this sub-forum since I'm certain there are a lot of non-subscribers interested in SL and would like to know more about it prior to purchasing it.

    I also think you should create a dedicated thread for it. It really is a very good idea and I know we've had a lot of new players joining the game through these forums who would like to have more of their questions addressed in game.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

  15. #55
    Dreadlord Primalthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Edit: My user name is reserved on Beta forums lol. Nothing up yet and D/L not active so nothing really to report.
    There's stuff there, whether you can see it is another matter.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    nice. Although I think you can be quite harsh on Trion, I'm happy someone as critical as you is involved in the process of testing anything of theirs. Just be a bit kinder and remember you love them deep down :P
    Sorry they had a bunch of people kissing their ass in beta and somehow 1 one shotting champions made it to live with Titan Strike and god knows how many other class imbalances.

    Most of my feedback has been constructive. Only thing that ever really sat me off with Trion was when they buffed to Ground of Strength to god mode levels

    I am usually very very specific in my bug reports
    http://raptr.com/puremallace/about

    What has been made by QQ can be unmade by QQ!!!

  17. #57
    Btw, Azuri and Edge,

    Is there any way we can put up a sticky for Rift art signatures? I would love to have a few dedicated artists supporting us if possible.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

  18. #58
    Probably don't need a sticky for it, if the thread is somewhat active it will always be on the front page (not a ton of thread movement on these forums and all). But a Rift signature thread would be pretty neat : )

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Probably don't need a sticky for it, if the thread is somewhat active it will always be on the front page (not a ton of thread movement on these forums and all). But a Rift signature thread would be pretty neat : )
    Yeah, I would agree with your judgement on whether to sticky or not, but I'm not sure if we would have artists coming in here and seeing the thread request. I was just wondering if we had any moderators who do artistic sigs or if you guys were in touch with them somehow, there are some incredibly talented people doing that kind of work for other MMO's.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Yeah, I would agree with your judgement on whether to sticky or not, but I'm not sure if we would have artists coming in here and seeing the thread request. I was just wondering if we had any moderators who do artistic sigs or if you guys were in touch with them somehow, there are some incredibly talented people doing that kind of work for other MMO's.
    Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm pretty awesome at MS paint. Cropping extraordinary right here.

    I'll check to see if anyone I know is interested in doing Rift sigs, but there's a signature thread...somewhere...in these forums. If you pop in there and put out a call, you might get a few people interested in doing some sigs : )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •