Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trlz View Post
    Dafuq, went with this suggestion and after copying assets and trying to log in I get this message: "Congratulations on buying Rift! Your account must be active in order to be able to play - Please either set up a subscription or apply a time card on your account page (Error #2009)

I'm on the 1 year sub/storm legion pre order deal on my account. LET ME IN TRION!
    It gives me " you are not authorized to play" - different messages since Beta opens in a few (2 hours 20).

You should be able to access the beta forums. (make sure you have accepted to be part of the beta in your account management pg)

I find myself going through the changes to the game on the beta forums and saying out loud: "For FUCK's SAKE this all looks incredible". I now don't know what the hell my main will be in SL. Q freaking Q.
    Last edited by Antipathy; 2012-10-05 at 02:43 PM.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Can't wait anymore! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    It gives me " you are not authorized to play" - different messages since Beta opens in a few (2 hours 20).

You should be able to access the beta forums. (make sure you have accepted to be part of the beta in your account management pg)

I find myself going through the changes to the game on the beta forums and saying out loud: "For FUCK's SAKE this all looks incredible". I now don't know what the hell my main will be in SL. Q freaking Q.
    Thanks a lot, I had no idea about that button on my account tab! Patching up as we speak
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

Deleted
    1 hour 45 min and counting

I'm in! its up!!!

So far You can only create a new toon, but Its open!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

I'm in! its up!!!

So far You can only create a new toon, but Its open!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you copy your main over from live servers? It gives you the option of PTS or SL beta

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Did you copy your main over from live servers? It gives you the option of PTS or SL beta
    Yeah I had, I'm back on my main now!!!!!!!

And like.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN. Q FREAKING Q

Deleted
    Countdown says 46 min trion you fooled us, logging in now yay

I guess i should have known better than to follow the countdown lawgging eyn

All I have to say is, The quality of life changes are absolutely incredible, and having the devs chat to us in global channels and answering questions has made this one of the best Beta Experiences I've ever been in. Its a public Q&A lol

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I have to say is, The quality of life changes are absolutely incredible, and having the devs chat to us in global channels and answering questions has made this one of the best Beta Experiences I've ever been in. Its a public Q&A lol
    Hartsman and Elrar are the two I've seen so far.

By the way, Hartsman is going to be firing himself.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Very nice. I have cleared my schedule for a few hours tonight and will have pen and pad of paper ready to take notes of bugs I find. Great to see they are actively communicating on the pts!

If anyone is in 'Murica, shoot me a PM. My toon's name will be Mandenthar, but I won't be on until later tonight. 9ish EST.

This expansion is like a dream come true, melee don't belong in groups, except tanks))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Those of you wondering how the Feedback on the BETA has been so far, I'm happy to post this:

In the words of the man himself.

Reminder that the Rogue Soul Reveal is soon.

you can watch it here

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom

10+ Year Old Account
    I have so many chat pictures I need to share. =X
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Seatin way to gank Elrar, he didn't have his GM Hax on obviously.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-10-05 at 10:21 PM.

Since its been made public, Here's one awesome QoL feature we can share;

Posted on Official Forums by Tacitus.

I am done teasing now that the Beta rounds have begun. I am just going to preview this note from the upcoming patch notes:
    PATCH NOTES: GENERAL * You may now equip items of any armor type in your Wardrobe. Mix and match - the world is your closet! Hold on, let me repeat that. * You may now equip items of any armor type in your Wardrobe.

Source

Now a Melee Mage can look like a freaking Heavy Duty Plate Wearer. So above and Beyond IMBA.

Plain and simple..played BETA..NDA...Best investment ever made for me without a doubt. Take that as you will, but NDA prevents me from explaining further

10+ Year Old Account
    Since its been made public, Here's one awesome QoL feature we can share;

Posted on Official Forums by Tacitus.

I am done teasing now that the Beta rounds have begun. I am just going to preview this note from the upcoming patch notes:
    PATCH NOTES: GENERAL * You may now equip items of any armor type in your Wardrobe. Mix and match - the world is your closet! Hold on, let me repeat that. * You may now equip items of any armor type in your Wardrobe.

Source

Now a Melee Mage can look like a freaking Heavy Duty Plate Wearer. So above and Beyond IMBA.
    Oh.

My.

God.

I've been wanting this.... do we get to wardrobe up the weapon yet?
    "A flower.