Deleted

"Warrio is about mobility"

I remember a blue post which replied to a question about warriors heals. The blue said, that warrior is not a healing class, but rather a mobility class. Now here's the question. In BGs I'm 90 % of the time either snared or rooted, or feared. I have the trinket and... Now what? No means to get out of fear. AT ALL. No means to get out of roots and snares, except for Avatar ( which is 5 minute cooldown ) and Safeguard ( if you're okay with giving up mass spell reflect ). That's it. The whole MOBILITY class. Paladin, for example, has infinite snare dispel, bubble, bop, hand of freedom ( 2 in a row if you count the talent ), I maybe forgetting something else, AND he has incredible heals. A class that was not intended for mobility has more mobility spells than the class that is intended for mobility. I'm sad right now, and do not understand this situation. No heals and no mobility. How do warriors survive in bgs?

Ever heard of Second Wind?

Berserker Rage?

Incredible burst that the class has?

Charge and Heroic Leap?

Good amount of stuns?

Glyphs?

And i'm missing some.

Deleted
    Cant charge or leap of out roots, sheeps, fears, and the snare effects are still on you after your charge or leap. Forgot about berserker rage, my bad. Second wind is useless in bgs, because you never fight with less than two people. For stuns you sacrifice mobility, and those stuns don't last long. And what glyphs enable us to escape snares and roots? I'm not talking about stopping an enemy, I'm talking about warriors mobility.
    Last edited by mmocf002b94213; 2012-10-01 at 03:39 PM.

Berserker Rage gets you out of fear.

I might be wrong on this, but you still have the intervene ability, and I believe you can use that to intervene your teams or banner to get out of snares.
    Most people tend to forget, but if you choose bladestorm then you can also get you out of snares, or prevent incomming stuns, if choose the ability with proper timing.

You have soo many abilities to stay on the target,:
    - You can choose "Death from Above" glyph that reduce cast time on your Heroic Leap,
    - The glyph that makes you run faster when enraged.
    - You can actually use your charge ability alot more often with the new talents.
    - Gag Order glyph, can be used to prevent or delay alot of gap openers for the opponents.
    - You still got hamstring
    - You still got fear
    - You can choose shockwave if you wish.
    Last edited by Ansgar; 2012-10-01 at 03:40 PM.
    Ansgar the Insane

We're one of the less mobile classes in the game with MoP.

Ferals: break out of all roots and snares. Have charge or baseline movement speed equal to ground mounts.
    UH DK: 130% Baseline movement speed with death's advance + unholy presence. No way a warrior can keep up if the dk wants to kite him.
    Frost DK: Not much different than UH.
    Enhance: Baseline rootbreak + sprint and increased movement speed as well as ghost wolf snare suppression means they can also kite warriors around for days.
    Ret: Double HoF and auto apply snare(why the hell did they ever even need these two?) with root removal.
    Warrior: 3 minute cd HoF with charge and heroic leap both on rather lengthy cds for how long roots last and how low their cds are.

Honestly it wouldn't be so bad if root durations were halved.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, didn't think it was possible, just lost 20 IQ points from reading this thread...

It feels really great being focused on mobility when out of all the classes only mages and hunters really depend on kiting to win.

I am personally feeling OK with my favourite warrior. I play undead and human. Only some times feel depressed while rooted. Have no complaint with snare and fear.

Your playing the warrior completely wrong if you think you have mobility problems. If you cant stay on a target almost 100% of the time roll a new class or start watching youtube tip videos.

Apparently people forgot about safeguard? Every 30 seconds you got a rootbreak through teammates or throwing a banner and intervening to it (granted you only get 2 of these every 3 min). Plus avatar 20 sec immunity to roots/slows. By far the shortest cd gap closer, and HL on 30 seconds is great too. Warrior actually takes some macros/keybinds/thought-process for its mobility which im guessing is where people are going wrong.

You really cant compare us to ferals, their mobility has always been stupid high.

The thing about warriors right now is we hardly even need the mobility with our lockdown. Once I get to a target they arent rooting me for at least 7 seconds through shockwave -> HT gag order and if they do I can fear them till the roots over anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Apparently people forgot about safeguard?
    because there's always someone standing beside your banner or that mage you want to kill

But play with another person, either a healer or a ret if you want to be a bg hero

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    because there's always someone standing beside your banner or that mage you want to kill
    You realize you can throw the banners 30 yrds right, apparently hard to throw the banner at the person you want to get too? He is complaining about roots, you safeguard the root then you charge/HL the mage you want to kill. Its not difficult my uptime on anything is so high its stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post

Ferals: break out of all roots and snares. Have charge or baseline movement speed equal to ground mounts.
    UH DK: 130% Baseline movement speed with death's advance + unholy presence. No way a warrior can keep up if the dk wants to kite him.
    Enhance: Baseline rootbreak + sprint and increased movement speed as well as ghost wolf snare suppression means they can also kite warriors around for days.
    Ret: Double HoF and auto apply snare(why the hell did they ever even need these two?) with root removal.
    Warrior: 3 minute cd HoF with charge and heroic leap both on rather lengthy cds for how long roots last and how low their cds are.

Noticed how you didn`t add Rogues in there...mhm...spot on, we`ve got shit mobility as well..but who`s complaining? Oh...wait...the whole forums? Any changes? No...back to work now.
    Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post

laughed my ass off at this post, thanks.