The Patient
    Bay Area, California

Fury PvP Question

For Fury PvP would TG or SMF be better overall? Just to say you have Malevolent weapons.

i would like to know that to

I imagine that TG with reckstorm would be best for RBG AoE pressure and SMF with shockwave would be best for control in arenas. I have had some good games in 2s as SMF with 489/476 Elegions and partial PvE gear at lower ratings. Keep in mind you only get PvP power from 1 of your 2 2 handers so you'd probably want a N/H Starshatter or any difficulty Shin'ka as your off or main hand, depending if you have a t2 weapon or not and what your PvE weapon is.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2012-11-15 at 07:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld

Field Marshal
    in my head i believe smf might be better due rage gain, and some of the non proc reliable attacks hit harder with SMF (heroic strike) and more execute dmg!

But i geuss its also somewhat what type of BG you mean. normals, rated, arena. TB.

Hope somewhat with more insight can help us out.
    Last edited by Mooshke; 2012-11-15 at 07:56 PM.

UK Nottingham
    I play fury pvp again this xpack and... SMF is the way to go. Its burst is higher since its more focused on skills dmg over white strikes of TG.
    I tried TG but when you cant have advantage of 2x pvp weapons you loose TGs thing :/
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.