Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am eating fastfood whenever I am stuck on a train station cause I am missing my connecting train. With the German Railroad this happen much to often if you ask me... Where I go depends on the time I have to wait and what is actually near the station. But I have to say I prefer Burger King over McDonalds for meat products and I prefer McDonalds on merit of its McCafé inclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I don't like either of them. They all sell stuff sane people wouldn't call food.

Anyone else read the news article a few years back where someone left a hamburger from McDonalds out in the open air for 6 months and not even bacteria or insects would come for it? Yeah, that's because it's not really food. I think the same person also kept fries in a jar for 6 months, and after all that time they still had colour. Normal fries turn grey after only a week or a few weeks without proper cooling.

The last few times I ate at McDonalds (a few years back) I always kept getting a little sick. It doesn't surprise me thinking back on it.

If I'm out drinking and I really want to eat some fatty food, I'd rather go to some local take away shop. I'm not saying their products are 100% fresh, but it's lots better than the major fast food restaurants like McDonalds, Burger King and KFC.
    That experiment was from the documentary Super Size Me, and he left the burgers and fries in a jar to show the amount of preservatives they had (wouldn't grow moldy). Just because something has preservatives, doesn't mean it isn't food. Honey lasts a long time, so does beef jerky and pickles...and vinegar...it's all because of the lack of water really. I'm sure if you throw a mcdonald's burger on the ground some ants will come and get it, but this guy's burger was in a jar. not saying that mcdonald's food isn't healthy (I detest the place myself), just sayin that it's still "food".

10+ Year Old Account
    McD's and KFC's menus are about 90% the same the world over, with usually one or two things different. BK's German menu is much bigger (and spicier) than the UK one. Beer on the menu in most.

Poland's KFC tastes dry like the crappy fake-KFC you'd get in the town centre (called "Tenessee Fried Chicken" or some such nonsense).

The names are often different, but chicken is chicken despite the proper name for chicken might be poulet or whatever.

Also, sometimes the pricing structure is slightly different. In Germany you buy the Large Meal by default, but if you want a Medium you get 50c off. In the UK, you'd buy the Medium Meal by default and pay 40p extra for Large.

10+ Year Old Account
    McChickens for lunch or Sausage/Chicken biscuits for breakfast.

Deleted
    A cheeseburger.

10+ Year Old Account
    i usually get a 10 nugget meal with a bottle of water. though it has been at least 4 months since i get it now im hungry

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't eat fast food (and recently gave up meat) but the last time I had something close to it was subway probably 5 years ago and I got food poisoning. I wouldn't eat there for a loooong time after that, and when I did, low and behold I got food poisoning again. 2 different locations and having that happen made me cringe at any quick food joints like that.

Now I order a Chicken legend with salsa every time,

If its x mas, then I would kill for their mozzarella cheese melt things

A few years back, they did Quorn burgers in quite a hot spice, best dammed thing they ever had on their menu, but its gone now :S
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Usually I just order a milkshake and then go wait for my bus to take me home after college. I don't usually get their meals, I'd much rather have something from Greggs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to eat BK every single day now (it's either that or eat nothing or hostess), and I generally get chicken nuggets, but they currently have a promotional thing where if you buy a drink and fill out a survey, you get a free whopper of chicken sandwich, so I get one of those instead. I prefer Wendy's to any other fast food restaurant though. If I wasn't precariously unhealthy and extremely underweight, I think it would be a lot worse.

Double Quarter pound'er with cheese, large coke, fries, nuggets, and 2 apple pies. then i sleep for 12 hours from food coma.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I don't eat fast food (and recently gave up meat) but the last time I had something close to it was subway probably 5 years ago and I got food poisoning. I wouldn't eat there for a loooong time after that, and when I did, low and behold I got food poisoning again. 2 different locations and having that happen made me cringe at any quick food joints like that.
    reminds me of a funny quote i read somewhere, " how do you know someone is a vegetarian? Don't worry about it, they'll tell you" hahaha

Big mac C:O without cheese. And a coke without ice or a medium chocklate milkshake
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

McDouble (no onions) and large fry if I got it like that.

nuggets , mckroket & milkshake

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like the burgers from there, all I get are french fries usually.

Or if I'm there for breakfast, then it's the cinnamon rolls.

Generally a large big mac meal, maybe an extra big mac on the side if im very hungry.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Vanilla shake and nuggets or the new fried chicken bacon wraps, they are sooooo good!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll go there once every month or two and order a Big Mac meal. Pretty yummy stuff. I prefer the McXtra, but I swear those don't exist where I live.

icecream. just that simple. but only my wife loves it. els i just pass it by

10+ Year Old Account
    Triple Cheeseburger meal in the large with small Chicken Bites.