Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

When you go to McDonalds...

What do you usually order or order all the time or often ?
    Doesent really matter if you go weekly monthly or once a year!
    Just random silly curiousity

If you don't like McDonalds Burger king or KFC is fine too!
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2012-10-01 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what you're referring to. Need some context.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Not sure what you're referring to. Need some context.
    McDonalds, guess i'll edit my title

Deleted
    Since I can't vary much of what I eat, I always ask for some Nuggets, 12 :b, and a medium size potato chips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    McDonalds, guess i'll edit my title
    I go to McDonald's maybe once every other year or so, and it's usually because I'm on the road in the early morning, so I buy a sausage biscuit.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Not really a big fan of MacD's to be honest, I just find it comparatively bland and uninteresting. If I'm in the mood for fast food, I'd prefer Burger King any day. That goes across the menu - burgers, fries, shakes ... BK > MacDs all the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    5 piece large chicken select meal with sour cream and chive dip, with fries, a fanta and a plain double cheese burger. nomnom

I only go there for breakfast sometimes, when I get a Sausage & Biscuit.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

mo'fuckin' big mac homie

Deleted
    I love the big mac menu! with a vanilla milkshake /drool

Depends on what I'm in the mood for, but it's usually either a McFeast or QP menu. With two extra cheeseburgers, Bearnaise/Mayo dip (once again, depending on mood, but normally I favor Bea+McFeast and Mayo+QP combos), large drink and fries. If I'm hungry I'll add another QP (regardless of menu), and if I crave something sweet on top of that a milkshake, or a sundae to dip my fries in, and coffee and pie to top it off. Or a chocolate muffin instead of the pie if I've got even more of a sweet tooth.

I don't go that often anymore, last time was in Globen (Stockholm) when me and some friends went to some SC2 nordic qualification thingy about two months ago.

Deleted
    A garden side salad without any dressing.
    Exclusively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nuggets and Fries and the bombass frozen strawberry lemonade

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    If you don't like McDonalds Burger king or KFC is fine too!
    I don't like either of them. They all sell stuff sane people wouldn't call food.

Anyone else read the news article a few years back where someone left a hamburger from McDonalds out in the open air for 6 months and not even bacteria or insects would come for it? Yeah, that's because it's not really food. I think the same person also kept fries in a jar for 6 months, and after all that time they still had colour. Normal fries turn grey after only a week or a few weeks without proper cooling.

The last few times I ate at McDonalds (a few years back) I always kept getting a little sick. It doesn't surprise me thinking back on it.

If I'm out drinking and I really want to eat some fatty food, I'd rather go to some local take away shop. I'm not saying their products are 100% fresh, but it's lots better than the major fast food restaurants like McDonalds, Burger King and KFC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I don't like either of them. They all sell stuff sane people wouldn't call food.

Anyone else read the news article a few years back where someone left a hamburger from McDonalds out in the open air for 6 months and not even bacteria or insects would come for it? Yeah, that's because it's not really food. I think the same person also kept fries in a jar for 6 months, and after all that time they still had colour. Normal fries turn grey after only a week or a few weeks without proper cooling.

The last few times I ate at McDonalds (a few years back) I always kept getting a little sick. It doesn't surprise me thinking back on it.

If I'm out drinking and I really want to eat some fatty food, I'd rather go to some local take away shop. I'm not saying their products are 100% fresh, but it's lots better than the major fast food restaurants like McDonalds, Burger King and KFC.
    I wonder if thats really true though. insects eat pretty much anything! maybe he just did it in the winter and there werent any around ;>
    Also i think the burger would walk away on its own after less than 6 months. Mold has no mercy

Edited the title for you.

As for the question, I don't usually go there but once a year I get a really strong craving for a Big Mac so I'll go and get one. Never get all the way through it, which is sort of funny because back in the day I used to get two and I would eat all of both.

Deleted
    I go to mcdonalds like 1-2 times a year and I usually just buy milkshake and 1-3 of those small cheeseburgers which costs 1e each. I rarely eat fastfood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big Mac with only bacon and Big Mac sauce. No pickles, recon onions, tomato or lettuce. Large fries and large drink with that.

Me no likey vegetables.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    I go to McDonalds every March and order the Shamrock Shake. Best 600 calories I ever eat.

Generally though if I do eat out, McDonalds is not the first choice. It isn't that I don't like their food. In fact their French Fries are #3 on my list of fries period (#1 Red Robin bottomless steak fries, #2 Wendy's). It is just that on those rare occasions I do eat out, I am generally not in the mood for a burger. I'll go to some place like Cafe Rio, or whatever. I can't remember the last time I specifically went to McDonalds for the purpose of eating a meal. Usually it was the kids that picked it.

But when I did go to McDonalds, I usually order the same thing... Quarter Pounder value meal (no cheese), medium fries, medium drink. Back in the 1980s I ordered what was called the "McDLT" where they had the bottom bun/patty on one side of the container, and the top bun/everything else on the other side. In the 1990s I ordered the "McLean Deluxe", which was supposedly a low-fat burger. Both of these went off the menu, so the closest I can get is the good old Quarter Pounder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I only go there for breakfast sometimes, when I get a Sausage & Biscuit.
    What on earth is a Sausage & biscuit? I assume it's an american thing? We have the yummy Sausage and egg muffin in the UK