Blood pact should be gone and give us 5% crit +10%spell power with dark intent

Hi,

would try to explain in english,

We don't need the stamina buff on a specific pet but would be good if we could get it on all pets or base buff.
    In my guild, i let them know that i prefer to bring 8% stamina from inscription than using a pet that i don't want.

In a way, warlock is the only class in the game that have a buff that we can't really give to others without anylost in someway

Won't cry for the 5% hates but please that stamina buff is no good for us.

If anything, I'd rather bring 5% Spell Haste than crit, seeing as it is the buff with the fewest sources.

That being said, I can see why we bring a stam buff, as locks traditionally have been a more "durable" caster than, say, mages.

blood pact should be active as long as you have pet or sacrificed one
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    blood pact should be active as long as you have pet or sacrificed one
    At the very least let us bring blood pact when we sac an imp. Using Grim of Sac means we don't get to give any pet specific buffs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dark Intent is effectively useless if you have a mage in the party. Worse than useless, in fact, as it overwrites the better mage buff.

we only should get crit or haste buff if we lose curse of elements. that's what "xel" said

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    Dark Intent is effectively useless if you have a mage in the party. Worse than useless, in fact, as it overwrites the better mage buff.
    it doesn't overwrite it. if it is showing both, you are getting what AI gives, 10% SP and 5% crit

I kinda agree with this. Dark intent is worthless when mages are around. If it were up to me i'd have mages buff SP/Crit, locks SP/Haste and Shadowpriests bring crit and haste to balance it out. Would make it easier to find all the buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be nice if they got something extra, since all classes that have the spell power buff also give something else in addition with no sacrifice (I believe so anyway), shammies give mastery and mages give crit. Don't really like the idea of just giving Locks a different looking version of Arcane Intellect though...perhaps I'm just bias.

Giving locks the 5% spell haste buff makes too much sense clearly. Considering that many 10mans are already struggling to find it, it would be helpful. It would be a pvp buff for those of us not running with a Mage, Boomkin or Spriest, but honestly 5% haste is far from making us great. Pretty sure it won't stop double melee from face training me into the ground.

We bring the 5% debuff that can only be done by a us or a rogue. This is probably why we only got the spellpower buff and no 5% haste or crit.

mage also have the same good spell like shamans(heroism) and only two of them could bring it.

the debuff spell is great and we are happy about it but we don't have nothing else good.stamina buff on a pet that almost nobody don't want to use but most lock are force in guilds to play with it and spell power buff that any spec shaman has and mage bring better version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenieshaman View Post
    mage also have the same good spell like shamans(heroism) and only two of them could bring it.

the debuff spell is great and we are happy about it but we don't have nothing else good.stamina buff on a pet that almost nobody don't want to use but most lock are force in guilds to play with it and spell power buff that any spec shaman has and mage bring better version.

Hunters can bring heroism.

hunters can bring all the buffs in the game but is not base but from pets so i don't really put hunters in the list.

same also 5%haste to