What to pair with enchanting in MoP

So yesterday, i levled my enchanting from 0-600. I WAS skinning / mining; but quickly realized how worthless those were (especially skinning). I have a good abundance of gold, so that's not an issue either. What would be the best profession to pair with enchanting? I *think* i narrowed it down between JC/Inscription -- since I have another character already herbing/mining.

Engineering
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

What class are you?
    As a warlock Im tailoring and enchanting - make clothes - DE them
    You could always pick tailoring if your a cloth wearer (plus doesn't need another prof to gather mats). BSing if your plate (but then would need mining in a way). or LW if your leather (again would need skinning)

Deleted
    Enchanting / tailoring is pretty good for spellcasters (mage, warlock, priest, elemental & resto shaman, balance & restoration druid, mistweaver monk, holy paladin) if you care about pve bonuses. If you care about goldmaking then it's a lot more complicated, people will usually recommend you to pair it up with JC for ore shuffle and level a miner / herbalist alt too.