Could someone please tell me which shoulders these are and how to get them

If I can I badly want to transmog these on my Ele Shaman

Deleted
    I believe they may be the hunter challenge mode shoulders, not sure if they share the model of any other that you could use on a shaman.

If that is what they are then I can find out. Thank you =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I believe they may be the hunter challenge mode shoulders, not sure if they share the model of any other that you could use on a shaman.
    Nailed it. Hunter only Challenge mode set. You won't be able to mog those for a shaman.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Challenge Mode Armor Models = Exclusive to that class, unique from the rest of the game. PLUS, the models on display at the Shrine of Two Moons/Seven Stars are recolours, not the actual colours we get (ie: Paladin set is the red one on display, but we get the blue one).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Ok upon investigation they actually don't belong to any class. They're the only set displayed there that doesn't belong to a class. For challenge mode at least.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 02:37 PM ----------

If anyone wants to see these for themselves they're with Armorer Relna in the Shrine of 2 moons second floor balcony to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessxpersists View Post
    Ok upon investigation they actually don't belong to any class. They're the only set displayed there that doesn't belong to a class. For challenge mode at least.
    Nonsense, they are the hunter challenge mode shoulders, just in a different color.

Yeah you're right =( the archive of pictures I looked at must have been outdated or just grabbed the wrong models.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 02:47 PM ----------

Makes me sad =( I REALLY want those shoulders.

Well, there do exist programs that let you see those on your toon... it's a program reckful uses.

Well there are model edits but I don't think we can talk about those here.