will be streaming 25 man raids

time: Sunday-> thursday 19.30-23.30 gmt+1

current progress is 3/6 HC in Mop, and 3/6n in HoF

streams:
    manaflask.com/en/stream/kentobi
    twitch.tv/kentobi

feel free to drop by for a chat

Quote Originally Posted by Ravon View Post
    Any chance you would edit the first post's text before the streams? Including a format to follow by would be great. Nice job though, I enjoy watching streams whenever I can, to check out how people are going about raiding in MoP. Hopefully, within the next month I'll be able to stream my raids.
    I will put in a preferred format to make my life easier. My plan was to edit the intro once it got a sticky but I might as well do it now.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

That edit is much better. Hopefully they Sticky this someday. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravon View Post
    That edit is much better. Hopefully they Sticky this someday. =D
    If Elmi and I pass the final hurdle we should be mods on the forum and be able to get things sorted. Most likely make a new post with all the useful links for warlocks and add this to that list. Too many stickies make the forum cluttered so straight sticky is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    If Elmi and I pass the final hurdle we should be mods on the forum and be able to get things sorted. Most likely make a new post with all the useful links for warlocks and add this to that list. Too many stickies make the forum cluttered so straight sticky is unlikely.
    Isn't one of the purposes of a sticky to keep a thread that contains useful information but a low rate of new posts at the forefront of people's attention?
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CDShaidar View Post
    Isn't one of the purposes of a sticky to keep a thread that contains useful information but a low rate of new posts at the forefront of people's attention?
    Yeah, I do agree Streams are a slightly more important thing (and growing phenomena) in community building, and that a good visual reminder of a collection of specific warlock ones might be useful enough to warrant a sticky outright, and not through a collection thread. I think the more important part is the low number of posts this thread gets (and fewer and fewer still as time goes by as most warlocks will have their stream listed) I wouldn't want this thread spammed with bumps to keep it in a place where people have easy access to it.

Need to get the final approval as mod first, and chat with Elmi to see what he thinks, then do what's best. I'll let you know in PM what/when we do things, cause I know you commented about probably losing the thread otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    . I'll let you know in PM what/when we do things, cause I know you commented about probably losing the thread otherwise
    thanks
    Cheers

www.twitch.tv/reolac

Streaming [25] raids 19h/20h - 00h everyday apart from Saturday.
    Streaming [10] raid 20h - ?? on Saturday.
    Streaming other content such as Gold Challenge Modes on an undefined schedule.

Edit: CET
    Last edited by Reolac; 2012-11-09 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reolac View Post
    www.twitch.tv/reolac

Streaming [25] raids 19h/20h - 00h everyday apart from Saturday.
    Streaming [10] raid 20h - ?? on Saturday.
    Streaming other content such as Gold Challenge Modes on an undefined schedule.
    Need a time zone for this to be useful information.

On another note, I'll work on a "how to stream" video guide. I use Xsplit but the paid version so I'm going to play with FFsplit a bit and see if I can get it working on a level I like and feel okay doing a guide on.

www.twitch.tv/hyperia is a private channel and not accessible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
    I get the same message. Might be because they are progressing at the moment and are using the channel for guild purposes so benched players can look in when not participating.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
    I'll give them a week to fix it but remove it if it's still private next Tuesday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CDShaidar View Post
    I'll give them a week to fix it but remove it if it's still private next Tuesday.
    Sorry, yes during the heroic week progression, I've been asked to drop to private for known reasons.
    but from tomorrow during Normal Terrace + Heroic reclear, I shall restream. Private streaming only applying from the release of heroic content of that week only,

Hopefully if the tier goes as planned, after next week full clear of terrace heroic, I will be restreaming all raids non private. Our kills are listed on youtube though in the meanwhile.

youtube. com/watch?v=OUmpwCnye_Q - All my video kills are uploaded though, sorry for the quality, its stream quality uploaded.

P.S - We got empress hc a lot earlier than expected, so should be able to stream normal terrace runs sunday
    P.P.S Race over , Can stream all content whenever! - Sunday HoF Raids + Wednesday Terrace 4/4hc clear
    Last edited by mmoc741b579347; 2012-12-01 at 10:34 PM.

We always have someone sitting out for every boss, so I decided to try start streaming to provide a spectator mode for those not there. Feel free to drop by and watch me and my guild wipe on some heroic modes or want to ask some general questions about warlocks.

http://www.twitch.tv/khadjid <Infusion> Raiding 10-man heroic modes Wed, Thurs, Sun, Mon 18:45-23:00

Also, a suggested format to make it look pretty. I don't know about the rest of you, but I find it a bit messy when all the information of each stream is listed on a single line of different length.

Stream Time Zone Tue Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun Mon Content
    Eiffeltower CET 20:00-24:00 20:00-24:00 20:00-24:00 N/A N/A N/A 20:00-24:00 Raiding
    <Nihilum> Evrelium CET 18:30-23:30 18:30-23:30 18:30-23:30 N/A N/A 15:00 - 23:30 18:30-23:30 Raiding
    <Infusion> Khadjid CET N/A 18:45-23:00 18:45-23:00 N/A N/A 18:45-23:00 18:45-23:00 Raiding

That format is quite nice, I'll work on making the OP prettier.

Edit: too much turkey, must sleep, will finish tomorrow! Any idea in the example code why it's still parsing the {url=...}Stream Name{/url} portion of the formating?

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 03:52 PM ----------

Okay, I'm happily taking feedback about general formatting of the new tables and content presentation. As I mentioned since it's not displaying the stream name I'm just going to add new streams on to the end unless it's one that as a group we feel it should be particularly show cased.
    Last edited by CDShaidar; 2012-11-23 at 04:06 AM.

hey shaidy its sinnical, was wondering if you could update my info since i joined a new guild.. raiding 25m as affliction and our raid times are 7-1030 PST tuesday wednesday thursday.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    hey shaidy its sinnical, was wondering if you could update my info since i joined a new guild.. raiding 25m as affliction and our raid times are 7-1030 PST tuesday wednesday thursday.. thanks!
    Done and done

Hello boys and girls,

Sneglarn, affliction/demonology warlock streaming 10 man hc (Empyrean, Sylvanas EU).

raiding sunday -> thursday 19.00 to 00.00 server time.

twitch.tv/sneglarn!

[td][*url=STREAM URL]Stream Name[*/url][/td] [td]Raid Size/Main(off) Spec[/td] [td]Time Zone[/td] [td]Tues[/td] [td]Wed[/td] [td]Thurs[/td] [td]Fri[/td] [td]Sat[/td] [td]Sun[/td] [td]Mon[/td]
    Last edited by Druxz; 2012-12-02 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Druxz View Post
    Hello boys and girls,

Sneglarn, affliction/demonology warlock streaming 10 man hc (Empyrean, Sylvanas EU).

twitch.tv/sneglarn!
    Please follow the instructions on the first post for the format I need to have this in order to copy and paste as I don't have time this evening to convert this for you.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 01:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Druxz View Post
    Hello boys and girls,

twitch.tv/sneglarn!

[td][*url=STREAM URL]Stream Name[*/url][/td] [td]Raid Size/Main(off) Spec[/td] [td]Time Zone[/td] [td]Tues[/td] [td]Wed[/td] [td]Thurs[/td] [td]Fri[/td] [td]Sat[/td] [td]Sun[/td] [td]Mon[/td]
    please try again?

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems as though my guild raids sunday more often then not at this point, so I will just plan on streaming every sunday.