Thread: Warlock Streams

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    [td][*url=http://www.twitch.tv/ignociatv]Ignocia <Danish Terrace>[*/url][/td] [td]10m/affli(destro)[/td] [td]CET[/td] [td]19:00-23:30[/td] [td]19:00-23:30[/td] [td]19:00-23:30[/td] [td]16:00-00:00[/td] [td]16:00-00:00[/td] [td]19:00-23:30[/td] [td]16:00-23:30[/td]

Don't know if this is correct. Correct me if not

Edited Monday schedule
    Last edited by mmoc42fc101662; 2013-01-14 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Twitch.tv/ignociatv Ignocia from Sylvanas EU - Danish Terrace. Raiding Guild.

Livestreaming mostly raids (wed,thur,sun,tue) but also old content soloing, pvp and much more
    Please follow the formating instructions on the first post.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 03:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Don't know if this is correct. Correct me if not
    You were added, tell me if it was correct.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CDShaidar View Post
    Please follow the formating instructions on the first post.

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 03:05 AM ----------

You were added, tell me if it was correct.
    Yep its all good, thanks

Evrelia is such a boss I love him

Deleted
    [td][*url=http://www.twitch.tv/T0gart]Togart <Ascendence>[*/url][/td] [td]25 Man Heroic / Affliction/Demo/Destro[/td] [td]CET[/td] [td]19:45-00:00[/td] [td]19:45-00:00[/td] [td]19:45-00:00[/td] [td]19:45-00:00[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]19:45-00:00[/td] [td]19:45-00:00[/td] [td]Raiding[/td]

Changed guild and with it my schedule, if you could please update it

I try to stream as much as I can, some progression nights I don't due to lag and low frames.

Bukowskaii - Affliction Warlock - Exiled Legion - US 100 25 Man guild.
    twitch.tv/Bukowskaii
    Raid from 8-11 EST (5-8 PST) Tues/Wed/Thurs

[td][*url=twitch.tv/Bukowskaii/new]Bukowskaii <Exiled Legion>[*/url][/td] [td]25 Man Heroic Raiding/Affliction (Destro)[/td] [td]MST[/td] [td]6pm-9pm[/td] [td]6pm-9pm[/td] [td]6pm-9pm[/td] [td]off (6-9pm on gdruid)[/td] [td]off (6-9pm on gdruid)[/td] [td]off[/td] [td]6pm-9pm[/td]
    Last edited by Bukowskaii; 2013-01-17 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Oops, wrong time zone (also added alternate toon raiding times.

Evillspawn - Affliction Warlock - Accidentally - EU world 22 guild
    twitch.tv/evillspawn

[td][*url=http://www.twitch.tv/evillspawn]Evillspawn <Accidentally>[*/url][/td] [td]25m/Aff(Demo)[/td] [td]CET[/td] [td]19:30-24:00[/td] [td]19:30-24:00[/td] [td]19:30-24:00[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]19:30-24:00[/td] [td]19:30-24:00[/td]

twitch.tv/weepi <Control Freaks> - PvP RBG Arena / Dest,Aff,Demo - stream hours - almost all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weepi View Post
    twitch.tv/weepi <Control Freaks> - PvP RBG Arena / Dest,Aff,Demo - stream hours - almost all day.
    You need to read the first post of this thread and put it in the proper formatting for Shaider to add you. I know PvP doesn't have raid times per se, but some indication on when you'll definitely be online would be nice, as well as in what time zone you are because there are people from all over the world on these forums, so "almost all day" could be any time.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    You need to read the first post of this thread and put it in the proper formatting for Shaider to add you. I know PvP doesn't have raid times per se, but some indication on when you'll definitely be online would be nice, as well as in what time zone you are because there are people from all over the world on these forums, so "almost all day" could be any time.
    Ok, sorry.
    Fixed it, hope its ok now. lemme know if you need anything else changed/added. (btw I tried to send u a pm but it doesnt let me cuz I dont have 10 msgs yet )

*btw it doesnt let me write full link adress yet because I dont have enough messages, so if you can complete the full adress would be really appreciated.
    thanks.

twitch.tv/weepi <Control Freaks> - PvP 2.6K RBG - 2.2k Arena / Dest.Aff.Demo - GMT - all week, starting at 11:00 am

[td][*url=http://www.twitch.tv/weepi]Weepi <Control Freaks>[*/url][/td] [td]PvP 2.6K RBG - 2.2k Arena / Dest.Aff.Demo[/td] [td]GMT[/td] [td]11:00-NA[/td] [td]11:00-NA[/td] [td]11:00-NA[/td] [td]11:00-NA[/td] [td]11:00-NA[/td] [td]11:00-NA[/td] [td]11:00-NA[/td]
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-02-03 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Added in the full link. Should be ready to copy paste, Shaider :)

Thanks, Xskarma. We now have a PvP stream!
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Deleted
    [td][*url=twitch.tv/quenok]/who Quarrane <Necessary Evil>[*/url][/td] [td]25m Affliction[/td] [td]CET[/td] [td]20:00-0:00[/td] [td]17:00-0:00[/td] [td]20:00-0:00[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]17:00-0:00[/td] [td]17:00-0:00[/td] [td]17:00-0:00[/td]
    (Maybe it doesn't work right. I'm not allowed to post links.)

Quarrane - Necessary Evil - a normal PvE-guild, raiding 25m and sometimes 10m (8/16 HC) on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20h-23h. Outside of the main raids I do some LFR/Dungeons, questing and leveling and some other stuff with guildmembers. WoW is the main game, but you can see some other games from time to time.

EDIT: Sorry i didn't mention it: Stream-Language is German.
    Last edited by mmocdc736a1dfa; 2013-02-26 at 01:01 PM.

[td][*url=http://www.twitch.tv/rashnau]Rashnau <Big Crits>[*/url][/td] [td]25m/Aff(Demo/Destro)[/td] [td]EST[/td] [td]20:00-00:00[/td] [td]20:00-00:00[/td] [td]20:00-00:00[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td]

Although I occasionally pop on and Stream other games such as D3 Hardcore, PoE hardcore, LoL, and if ladders are cleared again, D2 hardcore.

Stream language is English.

Thanks for the considerate following of the requested posting format recently, I've been extremely busy with work on my dissertation and it's be very nice not to have to worry about. I'm trying to figure out a good way to start having some way of keeping these lists "accurate". Maybe have some sort of "check-in" at the start of each new tier and getting moved to an "inactive list" if we don't hear from them and removal if we've not heard anything before the mid tier patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not comfortable with ditching streams that quickly to be honest. It's not like we have a humongous list to begin with.

To start we should at least put it in the OP that people need to check in every so often to update their streams. Make it visible too, so it doesn't get overlooked. Then I suggest we look to prune things further down the line. I'm inclined to say that we don't remove streams untill the end of the expansion/beginning of the next one. I knwo that's a year out, but feel free to start moving people to an not updated/inactive list come 5.3. I'll offer myself up to go through the thread and message people when the expansion ends to inform them that we're pruning the list. Most people don't seem to come by here very often, not even if they are streaming and active on this forum. I know for a fact Evrelia is now in Apex for instance, but is still in the list under Nihilum.

[td][*url=www.twitch.tv/rtrain] Rtrain - Gamble [*/url][/td] [td]25H Affi/Demo/Destro[/td] [td]EST[/td] [td]20:00-00:00[/td] [td]20:00-00:00[/td] [td]20:00-00:00[/td] [ [td]20:00-00:00[/td] [td]20:00-00:00[/td]

English.
    Will be streaming a lot more during progression with extended raids along with doing other raids and other things with the new patch. Always open to answer questions in-game or on stream.

Deleted
    With 5.2 coming up I plan to start a new stream. It will be WoW warlock PoV focused, but outside raid times there will be plenty of other games as well. I am definitely far from being the best player out there, but our guild finished tier 14 as 50th 10 man in the West. I will try to answer questions and interact with viewers, though to a lesser degree when progression raid is ongoing and I have to focus more on the game.

[td][*url=www.twitch.tv/MorphlingV2]MorphlingV2 <Pinnacle>[*/url][/td] [td]10m[/td] [td]CET[/td] [td]19:00-23:00[/td] [td]19:00-23:00[/td] [td]19:00-23:00[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]19:00-23:00[/td] [td]19:00-23:00[/td]

All the times listed are when we typically have a raid during progression. I do not list specs as I plan to play what I feel is best at any given moment.

There are 7 days in a week and you only listed 5 Rtrain, I've listed you as Gamble's Sun-Thurs raid schedule. If that's not what you had intended, let me know

nevermind, went druid due to lack of healers!
    Last edited by Abiel; 2013-03-08 at 05:37 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    [td][*url=http://www.twitch.tv/jumplol]Jump, Destruction Warlock[*/url][/td] [td]Destruction[/td] [td]GMT+1[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td]

Mainly destruction (r)BG's and whatever I feel like doing