Thread: Warlock Streams

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi there!
    Im QQ, I (try to) stream full time, getting back into WoW a bit more.
    I main a Warlock and am leveling a monk from time to time.
    I stream just me and my friends playing games all day which usually include WoW, SC2, DotA2, and CS:GO.
    Drop in when ever and hopefully I'll be there!
    twitch.tv/QQ_tv

Peace!

Deleted
    Hey guys! Warlocks Den kinda died so I'm new to the forums yeah. Never actually was a streamer kind of guy. Definitely want to start watching some of the pros, who's a good PvP Warlock to watch? I might be wrong, but it looks like not too many locks stream or watch streams :S. Nevertheless I want to get into this!

Kamslock <Duality> 25H 7:30pm - 12:30am EST, Sunday - Thursday: twitch.tv/kamswow

[td][*url=twitch.tv/kamswow]Kamslock <Duality>[*/url][/td] [td]25m (Destro/Aff)[/td] [td]EST[/td] [td]7:30PM-12:30AM[/td] [td]7:30PM-12:30AM[/td] [td]7:30PM-12:30AM[/td] [td]Not Raiding[/td] [td]Not Raiding[/td] [td]7:30PM-12:30AM[/td] [td]7:30PM-12:30AM[/td]

Duality is going to be doing a heroic 10 man this week because we won't have enough for a 25 man. The first raid night will be on 12/26 at around 7:00 - 7:30 EST and same times on 12/29, if we don't clear in one night. We cleared to Garrosh on H 10 man the other week but ran out of time and didn't get to attempt him. If you want to come check it out and give some 10 man tips that would be great! I will play my warlock for most of the night but might swap to the mage for a boss or two.

I also stream our main and alt raids every week if you're interested. Those are Sunday - Thursday 7:30 - 12:30 EST. I am trying to make the stream better so if you have any tips on what I can do to improve it let me know!
    Last edited by Kamswow; 2013-12-24 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is just an edit, my stream is the last one on the American one. The only edits are guild which is now <Accelerate> on US Tichondrius, Monday-Thurs is 9:30-1:00AM EST USA, and Fri-Sun is 1:00-1:00AM EST USA times. Thanks for the assistance and the upkeep of this thread.

Need to submit an update for mine as raid times changed.

[td][*url=http://www.twitch.tv/bukowskaii]Bukowskaii <Exiled Legion>[*/url][/td] [td]Heroic 25 Man/Affliction(Destruction)[/td] [td]EST[/td] [td]20:00-23:00[/td] [td]20:00-23:00[/td] [td]20:00-23:00[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]NA[/td]

Apologies for the delays in updating the thread. I've been pretty busy the last couple months. It should be up to date for everyone who posted in the correct format or PMed me the same.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit:

[td][*url=http://www.twitch.tv/the_santoisms]Santø <Accelerate>[*/url][/td] [td]Heroic 25 Man Aff/Destro[/td] [td]EST[/td] [td]21:30-1:00[/td] [td]21:30-1:00[/td] [td]21:30-1:00[/td] [td]Random[/td] [td]Random[/td] [td]Random[/td] [td]21:30-1:00[/td]

Deleted
    Any regular streamers atm?

Deleted
    [td][*url=http://www.twitch.tv/thesaveiro]TheSaveiro[*/url][/td] [td]10N Demo/Affli, 3s Affli[/td] [td]GMT+1[/td] [td]NA[/td] [td]Random[/td] [td]20:00h-23:00h[/td] [td]Random[/td] [td]Random[/td] [td]20:00h-23:00h[/td] [td]Random[/td]

Not on expert level, but still enjoyable! We speak English

As a note, I haven't been playing or streaming WoW for a long time now so someone else should likely start a new topic/thread for WoD.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Code:
    [td][*url=www.twitch.tv/Brusalkstream]Brusalk <Modest>[*/url][/td] [td]10H Destro(Demo/Aff)[/td] [td]PST[/td] [td]19:00-00:00[/td] [td]19:00-00:00[/td] [td]19:00-00:00[/td] [td]19:00-00:00[/td] [td]Maybe during Progression[/td] [td]19:00-00:00[/td] [td]19:00-00:00[/td]
    I just realized mine wasn't here.

Quote Originally Posted by CDShaidar View Post
    As a note, I haven't been playing or streaming WoW for a long time now so someone else should likely start a new topic/thread for WoD.
    I might be able to be convinced to try and keep an updated list come WoD.

twitch.tv/recklesspanz

Live Tuesday-Thursday 7-11:30 CST.

14/14h farm, so we rarely are up and going past Wednesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    www.twitch.tv/cebelx

Raid times are 7pm - 12am PST, days depends on progression. ( Farm is usually 1 day a week ).

Aff/Destro/Demo as well as various other games.

Code:
    [td][*url=STREAM URL]Twitch.tv/Novxz[*/url][/td] [td]25/Destro/Affliction[/td] [td]EST[/td] [td]20:00-24:00[/td] [td]20:00-24:00[/td] [td]20:00-24:00[/td] [td]Varies[/td] [td]Varies[/td] [td]Varies[/td] [td]Varies[/td]
    Novxjr @ Thrall / Raid Tues-Thurs on progression 8-12 EST / Varies = PvP content, other games, etc (2.2-2.3k+ rbgs on various characters)

oh very nice streams that is so cool

After some discussion, we have decided to unstick this thread. The reason is that this thread, at the time of its inception, had a very relevant function. People had an ease of access to streams in a time where there weren't too many around.

Now however, we're so oversaturated with streamers left and right that we're not sure this thread is needed, or even relevant anymore. I'll not lock down the thread, so people can feel free to continue if they so wish. If this thread is massively more popular than we think, we'll put it up again.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    After some discussion, we have decided to unstick this thread. The reason is that this thread, at the time of its inception, had a very relevant function. People had an ease of access to streams in a time where there weren't too many around.

Now however, we're so oversaturated with streamers left and right that we're not sure this thread is needed, or even relevant anymore. I'll not lock down the thread, so people can feel free to continue if they so wish. If this thread is massively more popular than we think, we'll put it up again.
    I think this thread serves a good purpose towards to MMO-C warlock community, as it allows folks to learn about the streams of people who they know, and may be interested in watching.

It's also a handy reference to be able to ctrl+f a lock's name if you're interested in seeing if they have a stream, as all the info is in one place.

My 2c.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I think this thread serves a good purpose towards to MMO-C warlock community, as it allows folks to learn about the streams of people who they know, and may be interested in watching.

It's also a handy reference to be able to ctrl+f a lock's name if you're interested in seeing if they have a stream, as all the info is in one place.

My 2c.
    It's still an open thread, and it's still in the Warlock Index (that noone ever seems to use) so it's at the moment only being unstuck as a post from the top of the forum.

When this thread started Twitch wasn't the undisputed leader, and streams weren't so common. Back then a list of people actually playing Warlocks and where to find them seemed like something useful. Right now, not so much anymore.

Problem is that pretty much everyone with a stream will have that stream in their signature. Twitch is the default place where pretty much everyone has their stream, so it's not hard to look for active streams at a time you want to watch. This thread (or any other) would take work to keep it relevant, when there's not actually that many people using the thread (we think). People use it to get their stream name out there, but actually using it to find a relevant stream? Not so much.

So, we decided to unstick it and watch what happens. With Alpha/Beta eventually (I hope ) starting we can use the spot that came open this way by adding a new Index for all the WoD threads that will be relevant. That keeps the list of stickies managable, and the most relevant information easily accessable.

Again, we're open to hear why the thread should stay stickied, but for the moment we've decided that keeping the thread in the Warlock Index should be enough to keep it within easy reach for people.

I think it'd probably be worth sticky again at either 6.0 or the WoD launch when streamers will be more active and most of the people taking an end of expansion break will start slowly coming back into the fray. For now, most of the streamers in this list aren't even streaming WoW when I get bored and go to watch them during their "raid times".