Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Update:
    PvP Vendors are now up.

Malevolent Gladiator's Elite Version Offhand requires 2200 rating and you must have first earned 15700 conquest points this season before you can buy it.
    Malevolent Gladiator's Offhand (normal version) requires that you must have first earned 7250 conquest points this season before you can buy it.

Update 2:
    OMFG... all the honor gear is better than all the heroic dungeon gear... I'm not kidding. WTF
    Are they really though? Pvp power doesn't count for PvE, i think they are just comparable, maybe SLIGHTLY better...but then again maybe im looking into it wrong

They've realised what a mistake it was so are now downgrading all 464 PvP Epics to be 458 Blues (and 450 JP blues to be 458 blues), but before that fix is in place this is the kind of ridiculousness that was in place. Compare:

Dreadful Gladiator's Silk Cowl
    Season 12
    1661 Armor
    +1361 Stamina
    +668 Intellect
    Meta Socket
    Red Socket
    Socket Bonus: +180 PvP Power
    Item Level 464
    Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 605 (1.01% @ L90).
    Equip: Increases your mastery rating by 365 (0.61 @ L90).
    Equip: Increases your pvp resilience rating by 362 (1.17% @ L90).
    Equip: Increases your pvp power by 362 (1.37% @ L90).

vs

Whitemane's Embroidered Chapeau
    Heroic
    1655 Armor
    +1349 Stamina
    +659 Intellect
    Meta Socket
    Red Socket
    Socket Bonus: +180 Intellect
    Durability 85 / 85
    Requires Level 90
    Item Level 463
    Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 497 (0.83% @ L90).
    Equip: Increases your haste rating by 450 (1.06% @ L90).

Ya, I'm glad they're nerfing Honor gear. Whitemane's is actually better because of the socket bonus, but there were plenty of other pieces. Anyone know how long it will take to hit revered with August Celestials?

I think I might have to start working on conquest points for boots and bracers.

Deleted
    The ring only requires honored now on the EU servers.

You can get the boots from Sha of Anger, it started to drop the Claw of Anger yesterday.
    The claw gives you a quest for:

Sandals of the Shadow
    1466 Armor
    +1131 Stamina
    +754 Intellect
    Requires Level 90
    Item Level 476
    Equip: Increases your hit rating by 478 (1.41% - L90).
    Equip: Increases your haste rating by 518 (1.22% - L90).

10+ Year Old Account
    Why these pieces? Simple: some dumb-shit employee at Blizzard neglected the fact that Mogu'shan Vaults does not drop any Legs, Rings, Bracers or Boots for Mages and Warlocks!
    However, T14 legs can be obtained from the Sha of Anger and a Ring and Boots can be obtained from Salyis' Warband, all of them at a better level than Mogu'Shan Vaults normal. Getting them, however, will be a stretch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice guide, glad i got my tier gloves and legs already

get a ring first since there is no ring that drops for us in MV T.T unelss you got lucky with Galleon(he drops hit/haste ring too)

so yea..... ring wont be an upgrade till next month :P(almost bought neck then BAM first boss drops a caster neck)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Going for the Robe next week, but I'm really tempted to get a ring. Robe is a huge DPS upgrade from the 463 with a double socket/bigger socket bonus. If Vaults doesn't drop these other aforementioned slots I might rethink that. Rings a safe bet.

The whole point of my original post is to point out that Vaults does not drop ring, legs, bracers, or boots for us.

Robes drop off the second boss Feng. You can also get a BoE tailoring 476 one.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boots are easily obtainable by killing Sha of Anger. I started out by buying the ring and crafting chest. Will probably get the crafted gloves soon too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixzy View Post
    Boots are easily obtainable by killing Sha of Anger. I started out by buying the ring and crafting chest. Will probably get the crafted gloves soon too.
    Easyly obtainable... go play on a huge server... at least 7 to 8 raids every 2 hours try to tap Sha... really easy to get O_O

Boots off Sha are 476, valor boots are 489.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkhtar View Post
    Easyly obtainable... go play on a huge server... at least 7 to 8 raids every 2 hours try to tap Sha... really easy to get O_O
    I'm playing on Stormscale EU. I know your pain, but the thing here is that you can do it 12 times per Day and doesn't really require any effort from you at all. Join a raid try to be there tapping Sha. Did your raid tap it? Congratulations you just got a free set of epic raid quality boots.

Boots you get from the quest drop off Sha are not raid quality. They are LFR/Crafting quality. Raid quality is 489. Boots from Celestials ARE raid quality.

It's not about the color purple, it's about the ilvl.

Yes, however, in the meantime, you should be grabbing the quest boots off Sha, and more importantly, you should be using your extra rolls on Sha for tier.

Bought the ring, thanks.

Boots you get from the quest drop off Sha are not raid quality. They are LFR/Crafting quality. Raid quality is 489. Boots from Celestials ARE raid quality.

It's not about the color purple, it's about the ilvl.

Yes, however, in the meantime, you should be grabbing the quest boots off Sha, and more importantly, you should be using your extra rolls on Sha for tier.
    It's much better to use valor to replace 463s though rather than the 478 or whatever ilvl the boots are.

What crafts are worth getting then?
    Hands or robe?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    What crafts are worth getting then?
    Hands or robe?
    why not both??? :P

but depends what piece you need tbh also what spec you are hit/mastery is pretty awful(weakest stats) for frost/fire
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    why not both??? :P

but depends what piece you need tbh also what spec you are hit/mastery is pretty awful(weakest stats) for frost/fire
    I'm fire.

Robe would give me about.. 100 more int, 126 haste,474 mastery.. but make me lose 560 crit.
    Gloves would give me about.. 160 more int, 373 hit, 141 mastery but make me lose 478 haste (or 490 crit if I get the crit gloves).

The question is; Is it worth the int gain to lose the crit? For glove its a upgrade, but robe Im not so sure.