Mist piercing goggles mechanic change?

Hey guys

I found out when I was on my druid that the goggles only worked when I was wearing them. I even say the "buff" on Blizzard's scrolling text and when I remove them I see the same effect "FADED". Have you noticed it?

Seeing as the gloves say they only function while you're wearing them, working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Seeing as the gloves say they only function while you're wearing them, working as intended.
    The goggles specifically say that they function even when not wearing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The "goggles" specifically state " While these goggles are very fashionable, they don't need to be worn to receive their special benefit."

10+ Year Old Account
    Still working for me without putting them on...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    They probably managed to regress to that old bug when you had to put them back on and off when changing zones.

It's a well known fact that they have an army of monkeys programming the game for minimum wage. (bananas)

Mine are working just fine while sitting in my bags, i did equip it once just to stop me posting them to my enchanter to DE. While in my bags i dont get a buff but if you see a mining node/herb covered in mist then that is the goggles.

Do these still work even if you've never equipped them? (I intend to send them to my druid when I'm done levelling, as he's a double gatherer).

Well, could have sworn in-game they said they had to be worn. Looks like I'm wrong.