Another Glory of the Pandaria Hero Guide – Cleaning Up

Since Cleaning Up is one of the most hardest achievements in the meta, I have made a detailed guide on how to complete it successfully. I hope you enjoyed it and please like/subscribe if you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbgB3bzXIC8

I have also earned Exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpents within couple hours AFTER the nerf of the egg spawns, so I will be making a guide on that too.

Kelanfar

Also noting that it might be easier to go through the middle after you killed Wise Mari, it makes the route faster.

Deleted
    Use a Warlock, who places his portal outside of the barrier going into Maris room... viola you just spared 30 or so secounds.

great idea I will add that to the video description

Deleted
    Bad video as you didn't even show how to do it...make 1 clean video. Flashing to succesfull parts isn't usefull...the most important part of how to deal with CC was left out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Bad video as you didn't even show how to do it...make 1 clean video. Flashing to succesfull parts isn't usefull...the most important part of how to deal with CC was left out.
    You dont even need any cc if players are even somewhat competent. As long as you chainpull and tank is not topping single target damage this achievment is a joke.

i cant imagine this achievement being challenging now that people are starting to get epics

1. Go through the front rather than the side, it's faster. As others haven noted, a warlock racetrack can save some additional time here.

2. Don't use a healer.

3. ????

4. Profit.

The fact that this requires cloud serpent exalted is just retarded. So I put all the work in for the achievements yet still need to get exalted? Fairly stupid that they required this for a meta mounted. There should be more options to getting a cloud serpent rather then grinding retarded ass dailies everyday and hoping that I may actually find an egg on a realm with 40 thousand people. Oh wait I haven't seen a single egg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG_2Tlrsa9s&feature=plcp

The video I promised I would release. I hope it helps Shamestia, although generally it just might be worth waiting couple weeks and doing dailies casually if you are not as hardcore to farm for many hours straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I was in the 1st part of the video. We failed the achi by 3 seconds because one of our dps were doing 22k. I got my achi the day after with a proper group, and we did the exact same thing as displayed in the vid.

If you're gonna call him bad, post your main.

Just a suggestion if you're going to make a video guide you should actually make it a guide (visual) rather than just talk about it and flash passed/skip sections like the adds before the boss and the first spirit phase.

Some good points though.

Personally I think I might have to find a specific group with the right classes to get this one done as it seemed our group comp just can't get it done. It's me (holy), prot warr, rogue, bm hunter and a DK. Hunter has to use a core bound for lust so that's one less buff for the group. Also not sure what to do with adds specifically with that comp...we tried to just off tank them but since I'm the only person the can cleanse in our group the debuffs (shattered resolve) would continue adding up while I wait for the damn 8 second cooldown. I would leave the debuff on myself to save a CD but I still couldn't keep them off fast enough through the fight.

Guess ill need to get a different composition or just end up overgearing it.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2012-10-13 at 03:30 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."