Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sha of Anger is Getting Griefed Pretty Regularly Now.

So after about five attempts with Sha of Anger going down flawlessly, each time at around 30% a dumbass paladin from the opposing side taunts and bubbles out of the boss range, causing it to de-spawn. Someone want to explain to me why blizzard leashes world bosses to one area and causes this kind of bullshit to happen on a regular basis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancun View Post
    So after about five attempts with Sha of Anger going down flawlessly, each time at around 30% a dumbass paladin from the opposing side taunts and bubbles out of the boss range, causing it to de-spawn. Someone want to explain to me why blizzard leashes world bosses to one area and causes this kind of bullshit to happen on a regular basis?

TIP: Pvp server...KILL!

Deleted
    I actually quite like it, and (open) world bosses are one of the many reasons I transferred to a pvp server.
    Thumbs down if they make the boss fights phased.

10+ Year Old Account
    easy solution: taunt back instantly.
    hard solution: transfer to PvE realms, it's much smoother here.

like everyone has said. Just taunt it back.

My guild downed this on the 2nd attempt, invited a few pugs, didn't get any griefing, people are just arseholes
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Just try writing a ticket and see what the GM says about such behaviour. The worst thing that can happen is for them to tell you "Taunt back" - like the guys in this thread ^^ - or that they give that mean paladin a little scolding to stop disrupting the fight. *shrugs* I don't know how the Blizzard policies are in regards to the Sha. I'm just happy that people on my server seem to be half decent and I haven't seen anyone pull off crap like that.

Seems the sha of anger has its effect even outside of pandaria...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Cause here on the forums If a troll trolls a troll the troll trolling the troll still gets banned for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    The weirdest thing I've had happen was an Alliance pally got MCed while probably trying to grief then quickly murdered during our attempt tonight. My guild's first kill though was brutal. He spawned in that small Yuangol village and the bug where he despawns if you don't fight him on flat ground still occurs. He reset so many times that night that it is possible a rival Horde guild was entering combat on top of a fence or hut, which would cause the boss to reset so we would have to do another attempt.

We did eventually get it (and some GM said it was the first successful attempt in that spot. Woot!), but it was a brutal mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancun View Post
    Truthfully, I was going to say the same thing as a few people. If someone gets aggro from a mob, what do you generally do to get it back? It's a tough answer, I know.

he goes taunt immune and then there is no taunting back

team up with a friend on a dead realm, do sha there. mutually beneficial as there are some realms so low pop that they can't even fill a group to get the guy down. keep in mind the group must be a majority of the native's realm. so, for sha of anger, 21+ people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    easy solution: taunt back instantly.
    hard solution: transfer to PvE realms, it's much smoother here.
    Response to easy solution: Doesn't work...we've had this happen to our guild the other night, even with everyone able to taunt, taunting it still is easy to despawn the boss.

Response to hard solution: We're a PVE realm....so that would make absolutely no difference.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

team up with a friend on a dead realm, do sha there. mutually beneficial as there are some realms so low pop that they can't even fill a group to get the guy down. keep in mind the group must be a majority of the native's realm. so, for sha of anger, 21+ people

might not be a perfect solution but you can either cry about it on fan forums or work around the problem, your choice <3

I found this boss to be a lot of fun! Also gotta love the new looting system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post

might not be a perfect solution but you can either cry about it on fan forums or work around the problem, your choice <3

you cant "team" up with another realm, you join theirs or they join yours.

If Sha is on their realm there needs to be more of them from there server before you and your friends can join.

if there are 10 people in a group and 6 of them are from server A no matter who invited who everyone will go to server A
    If there are 10 people in a group and 5 of them are from server A who ever invited first hosts the group.

Pretty sure that someone who does that repeatedly can be reported and have action taken against them. It's akin to level 1's and the original Kazzak; people are acting with the purpose of stopping you from completing the encounter.
    RETH

Solution. Get intelligent tanks who have the reflexes to taunt back in a split second. No one ever has a mob for more then .5 seconds with me cause the instant the boss turns from me I hit taunt.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    not with world bosses no.

Everybody saying just taunt back has probably never tanked sha of anger and has no idea of what he is talking about. He becomes immune to taunts for a while, happens regularly on my server (pvp) we just end up killing the guy over and over (since graveyard is near there he can't escape)