Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

[Paladin] Macro Question

I play a paladin and I like to swap to the 3 different level 75 and level 95 talents.
    Is there a way to make a macro to show the current talent and make the button active?

For example if I use
    #showtooltip
    /cast Holy Prism
    /cast Light's Hammer
    /cast Execution Sentence

The macro will look normal, and function normal if and only if I'm using Holy Prism. If I swap out that talent to say Light's Hammer, the icon will be the red questionmark and essentially look broken. I know I can make 3 seperate macros, but the idea is for ease of use being able to swap talents on demand and not having to look up macros and or drag other buttons.

I don't need any modifiers, I just want the button to show whatever talent I have chosen. I don't know if this is even possible but I tried explaining it the best I could.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    I play a paladin and I like to swap to the 3 different level 75 and level 95 talents.
    Is there a way to make a macro to show the current talent and make the button active?

For example if I use
    #showtooltip
    /cast Holy Prism
    /cast Light's Hammer
    /cast Execution Sentence

The macro will look normal, and function normal if and only if I'm using Holy Prism. If I swap out that talent to say Light's Hammer, the icon will be the red questionmark and essentially look broken. I know I can make 3 seperate macros, but the idea is for ease of use being able to swap talents on demand and not having to look up macros and or drag other buttons.

I don't need any modifiers, I just want the button to show whatever talent I have chosen. I don't know if this is even possible but I tried explaining it the best I could.
    As far as I am aware you can only have one tooltip regardless of whether that skill exists for your or not.
    All I can suggest is that you can in fact drag the spell from the talent panel down to your bars.

So when changing talent merely drag it down at the same time from the talent panel.