Deleted

Lightbulb Minor Glyph of Blink

Today I used Blink for the first time and my first thought was, "Why doesn't Blink display a special effect on arrival that suits your specialization?" Fire Mages in a burst of flame, Arcane Mages in a shower of sparkles and Frost Mages freeze the ground where they appear. It makes sense that Blink does not leave a trail as it is teleportation and not a burst of speed. I'd love to hear your suggestions of what Minor Glyphs you'd like to see in the game, particularly for Blink.

Much Love and Happy Hunting,
    Ken.
    Last edited by mmoca387807f61; 2012-10-05 at 11:55 PM.

Well I guess technically blink is an arcane spell so it only has an arcane effect.

Deleted

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Alidori View Post
    Well I guess technically blink is an arcane spell so it only has an arcane effect.
    This is true and it's probably the reason it's never been modified, but as it's a spell available to all mages, regardless of specialization, I think this addition would not only look great but also make sense.

Thanks for replying and congrats on being the first!

There are already too many mages; it's just so good of an idea that it would give everyone stress about switching to their mage. Then, mages will be even more OP.

A sub-zero ice slide would be ..... cool