Mistweaver Macro Help

I am trying to get a macro to stop my Spinning Crane Kick in order to cast Renewing Mist in case of increased damage to the tank ( who I focus) this is what i have.

#showtooltip Renewing Mist
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@focus] Renewing Mist

Thank you for help.

add inbetween /stopcasting and /cast:

/cancelaura Spinning Crane Kick

or replace /stopcasting with it

I just tried that and it still did not work, but thank you.

Deleted
    I'm trying to setup some macros for my mistweaver but coundt get anything to work as intended.
    In raid situations I usually Jab/Expel harm (melee range) and use a mouseover renew / uplift for healing

I'm trying to create a macro that can cast renew (on myself or mouseover - if even possible on some player that has no renew tinking on em ) and when renew is on CD to cast jab/expel harm .

#showtooltip [mouseover,help,exists] Renewing Mist; Jab -not working for me (doing nothing)

As i watched Affinichi from BL, he's not *allways* using mouseover to cast renew ... giving him more active renews and instant uplifts without losing that 0.5 seconds when using mouseover

edit: due to forum restricitons I cant put 'at' symbol before 'mouseover' in the macro mentioned above

Can anyone help with this issue ?
    Last edited by mmoc566347bb2f; 2012-10-13 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldu View Post
    I'm trying to create a macro that can cast renew (on myself or mouseover - if even possible on some player that has no renew tinking on em ) and when renew is on CD to cast jab/expel harm .

#showtooltip [mouseover,help,exists] Renewing Mist; Jab -not working for me (doing nothing)
    You can't have a macro take cooldowns into account for what it casts, or whether you have a certain buff/debuff or not (Renewing Mist in this case). There's about 10,000 websites/forum posts out there that tell you this. Try this.

Also, the macro you wrote has no /cast command, so of course it's not going to do anything.

For Renewing Mist, you might want to add a condition in case you have no mouseover target. You don't need to have both [help] and [exists] because [help] automatically includes [exists].

#showtooltip
    /cast [mouseover,help] [@player] Renewing Mist

Because macros can't take cooldowns into account, you could use a /castsequence macro. Basically, you would add in a number of spells that when cast and taking the global cooldown into account, eventually cast the cooldown spell again when it (hopefully/probably) has come off cooldown. However, this is not guaranteed, and they are generally not a good idea for optimizing your performance.