Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Half a day late, but OP is updated for the 4pc nerf. New spreadsheet release. Removed Heroic & LFR JCF, as well as Cataclysm trinkets.

Nothing major. Lei Shin's and DMV get a slight nerf of about 3.5%. Lessons of the Darkmaster will serve you well if you have bad luck with trinket drops.

Can you update it with the new trinket from the ptr from shieldwall?

thanks

Deleted
    Which would be Helmbreaker Medallion i guess

Nice deaths choice icon though, stupid @&@!!^&$@# never dropping trinket
    Last edited by mmoc143b07d653; 2012-11-04 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Can you update it with the new trinket from the ptr from shieldwall?

thanks
    Added. Pretty lacklustre with that crit proc.

Deleted

Ret: Iron Belly Wok or Lei Shin's Final Orders?

Is it worth putting 1750 VP on Iron Belly Wok or should I wait and hope for Lei Shin's Final Orders since at higher ilvl you're suppose to priority haste over strength.

15+ Year Old Account
    Merging this. The trinket Rating thread has always been a great resource. If you can't find the answer to your question from the main post, I'm positive the posters will be glad to answer your questions
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Now i have 3 trinkets , Lei Shin's Final Orders ( LFR) Iron Belly Wok ( shado pan ) , Relic of Xuen ( DMF )
    i really need some advices guys , what should i pick i couldnt decide between 2 Str or 1 str and haste + str proc or 1 str + haste button click

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    Now i have 3 trinkets , Lei Shin's Final Orders ( LFR) Iron Belly Wok ( shado pan ) , Relic of Xuen ( DMF )
    i really need some advices guys , what should i pick i couldnt decide between 2 Str or 1 str and haste + str proc or 1 str + haste button click
    You could have just taken a glance to the original post.......

Use Lei Shin and Xuen although you don't deserve either

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the front page of MMO-C, Relic of Xuen is getting nerfed and the Alchemist trinket is getting buffed in Patch 5.1
    Last edited by Zoma; 2012-11-13 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    According to the front page of MMO-C, Relic of Xuen is getting nerfed and the Alchemist trinket is getting buffed in Patch 5.1
    Be curious to see where that put the DMC in relation to the others, need to wait for Zephur or others to sim it out

Despair are recruiting see RecuitPost for details or visit http://www.eu-despair.com

I guess they didn't want it competing with 496 trinkets.. oh well, will just have to upgrade to normal Darkmist Vortex when I can.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firegalus View Post
    Be curious to see where that put the DMC in relation to the others, need to wait for Zephur or others to sim it out
    Xuen will drop to approximately 537 points to 7638, Meaning that it will move right between Darkmist Vortex and LFR Lei Shin's Final Orders those are Heroic gear calculations.
    Last edited by Requital; 2012-11-13 at 06:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Except DMC cards aren't being nerfed. Datamining error.

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    Except DMC cards aren't being nerfed. Datamining error.
    Yay for datamining errors!

Sorry, but I haven't checked the whole thread.
    Can You give us the detailed numbers for Coren's trinket? It's not included in the file.

How is that looking like?

I am a menace to my own destiny.

It's looking like utter crap. Don't use it. A 463 + Ghost Iron Dragonling is better. 2 463s is better.

I have Relic of Xuen and Lessons of the Darkmaster. I just won LFR Lei Shin's Final Orders. Do I replace lessons of the dark master?

Why would You even ask?
    Yes. If you lack expertise, use reforge to get the cap again.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

If Zen Alch Stone or the DMF cards end up being upgradeable, I'll add a line for each level of the upgrade.

All questions about whether a trinket swap is an upgrade can be answered by the Excel tool. Play around with it; at certain stat weights, the order can shift around slightly. However, BiS is pretty much unchanging at H Lei Shin > H Vortex > N Lei Shin > Relic of Xuen = N Vortex. Anything below that should be checked for yourself.

Heroic Darkmist Vortex seems a bit lackluster for what is supposed to be the best trinket of the tier for us. It's at a 509 ilvl vs heroic Lei Shin's Final Orders which is 502 ilvl, but heroic Lei Shin's Final Orders is superior. Doesn't seem right to me, but whatever.