Conquest weapon costs

2500 for main hand 2500 for off hand.

Why? Just why...

Quote Originally Posted by Susej View Post
    2500 for main hand 2500 for off hand.

Why? Just why...
    I just read about it. The second one must cost 1000, it's not fair otherwise.

It's very likely a bug or something on the line - every season the cost of MH + OH equals the cost of a 2H. I don't think it's intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    It's very likely a bug or something on the line - every season the cost of MH + OH equals the cost of a 2H. I don't think it's intended.
    Well, all daggers are normalized and there's no longer main hand/off hand categories. Not a bug, an oversight.

Even if they're not flagged as OH anymore, still the rule MH + OH = 2H should apply. Afaik every class that dual wields was in the same situation, don't know if STR 1h swords are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Are you trying to imply that blizzard made a careless oversight with regards to PvP? I find this very hard to believe.

cause both are now one handers, blizz forgot that we use one for offhand reducing it's dmg, but the pric is still the same:P again they seem to forget us