Sha of anger + Execution sentence

People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. I wish I would have kept a log of my Sha of Anger kill yesterday. I was MT'ing Sha and was also the top dmg/top dps at 88k. I didn't think to look at my damage since I'm generally only concerned with my threat and utility to the raid.

*edit - I had to take a second look at the picture. That is crazy. 506k dps.
    Last edited by Scinder; 2012-10-02 at 04:46 PM.

Deleted
    How the hell did hat guy already get Almost Exalted with Klaxxi? Talking about the guy in your guild who got the "Amber is the Color of My Energy"

Quote Originally Posted by Whatt View Post
    How the hell did hat guy already get Almost Exalted with Klaxxi? Talking about the guy in your guild who got the "Amber is the Color of My Energy"
    You can get that as soon as you're revered with them, doesn't mean hes anywhere near exalted, pretty sure he hit revered only shortly before that.

Any special tricks needed or is the ability just bugged on sha?

yea it happened to me i was on sha and i did a high dps like 155 k
    but i also i wanted to link this image while i was in dungeon
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/tf8bt <------ i stopped Dps just to check if what i saw is Real so no i dont think its bugged its burst dps with bursty paladin
    seems Retri need to have so many tomes switching between Aoe and Single Target and thats what i did i got Jeeves just to repair and purchse Tomes
    Last edited by Matrlx; 2012-10-02 at 05:46 PM. Reason: miss typing

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    yea it happened to me i was on sha and i did a high dps like 155 k
    but i also i wanted to link this image while i was in dungeon
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/tf8bt <------ i stopped Dps just to check if what i saw is Real so no i dont think its bugged its burst dps with bursty paladin
    seems Retri need to have so many tomes switching between Aoe and Single Target and thats what i did i got Jeeves just to repair and purchse Tomes
    Do you mean the 96k execution sentence crit? that's infact rather low for the final burst tick, i've seen it crit ranging from 120-160k on non gimmick bosses.

If you look at my pic carefully you can see my final burst critted for 81 million damage which is just flat out retarded, only reason I "only" ended at 506k was that that tick happend while the boss was at 10% or so so a lot of it was overkill.

yea i see what u mean , i misunderstood the fact that maybe Sha or the recount Dmg for Es is bugged i wanted to correct my phrase but couldnt and about Es dmg in my image well i was shocked when it did that , by changing my gear to Heroic and 2 epic items i didnt realise it will scale like that

Deleted
    This is a bug and you should use it at your own risk. The Sha just got insta-gibbed on my server (stormscale) because of 2 paladins used ES.

ES didnt appear bugged when i tanked Sha, i was still top damage but thats only because my vengeance was stupid high, and fight without a tank swap and a constent stream of damage we will do awesome damage.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silvertitan View Post
    ES didnt appear bugged when i tanked Sha, i was still top damage but thats only because my vengeance was stupid high, and fight without a tank swap and a constent stream of damage we will do awesome damage.

ES it then get MCed is how it does that much damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.