Symbiosis bugged for Blood DKs

I seem to be getting Wild Mushroom: Plague from Symbiosis even as Blood.

Anyone else running into the same thing?

Guess it's not a bug anymore.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2012-10-03 at 05:11 AM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, I have noticed that as well.
    Maybe it was a undocumented nerf? Since we blood DKs have a shitton of CDs already.

Maybe because blood DK don't get Wild Mushroom: Plague and get Might of Ursoc?

Symbiosis Breakdown: What Abilities it Brings to Each Class

its prolly a bug when they did hotfixes earlier
    Prot warriors are getting stampeding roar, which is supposed to be for Arms/Fury

Post a bug report on their forums or in game if you can. If it is an undocumented hotfix...well that is just major lame for all the tank specs out there.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2012-10-02 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otinar View Post

Did you even read the post, you fucking idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by otinar View Post

If you had read the OP, you would see that he understands that he should be getting MoU as Blood, but is instead getting Wild Mushroom:Plague as Blood. Same as whats happening to warriors (tank spec getting the dps spec ability). Gotta be a bug, as that would suck majorly otherwise.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2012-10-02 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    If you had read the OP, you would see that he understands that he should be getting MoU as Blood, but is instead getting Wild Mushroom:Plague as Blood. Same as whats happening to warriors (tank spec getting the dps spec ability). Gotta be a bug, as that would suck majorly otherwise.
    Yeah well, it can officialy suck now.

Check the front page :C ...

Ya as Asheriah said its not a bug its an intended change. Though to be honest, as nice as MoU was I never need it, I find the Wild Shrooms are overall more useful.

I recon symbiosis was going to be too mandatory for tanks in progression raiding and nerfed because of that.

Deleted
    It must have been a recent bug, i got might of ursoc when i was blood tanking in dps gear a few days ago.

i got shrooms last night when our resto druid gave it to me. yes i was blood, no i wasn't UH when he casted it. hell, i wasn't even in DPS gear at all that raid.

They removed the Symbiosis survival CDs from all tanks.
    I guess it was either too difficult to balance the tanks with extra CDs or too difficult to make it worthwhile using it on anyone other than the tank.

Druids still get the survival cd's from the classes, they just don't give out survival cd's to other tanks.