Hunter BM redux and pet abilities

Well ive played a hunter since vanilla. so since MoP i feel like ranged weapons get boring and ive never really liked the idea of exotic pets. So this is how i would re do BM. So if ur not using ranged u of course would use melee weapons. How would that work well u would first either chose between a two hander (staff or polearm and some agility axes that pop up) and then u would dw(daggers, fist weapons,swords, axes, ect) in a way it would work a little like a fury warrior but not dw two handers, why i say that is ur abilities if u use a two handers it does the direct damage, if u dw it will use both weapons with the abilities like a frost dk, of course all ur armour will be the same just using melee agility.
    Now to the pets i hate the exotic aspect of the bm and the dumb abilities of pets.
    So this is wat i would think would be very awesome take exotic pets out all are normal pets. now along with that u will redo all there abilities now that every pet can chose between all three specs when they chose a spec they also get there abilities example. cat Fer. Rake-all fer abilities will do direct damage will a small dot so like rake would do some initial damage with a little dot like some bleeding damage. Cun. would be a straight stun like pounce and stun them for a few secs. wich all pets would do that and then Ten. all pets would get a aoe taunt.
    Now some people would be like well wat would u do with the beast master u should tame special pets well this is wat i came up with and i like this idea the most.
    Drake Tamer. Dragons are alot more exotic to me and would put a nice twist to things. u would have different flights. The dragons would still use the same abilities like the pets i just told u about but they would be more powerful. Fer. would be some breath use direct damage with a little dot and ect.
    U would have a few different flights
    Blue
    Red
    Black
    Twilight
    Bronze-which also includes infinite
    Green
    Proto
    Netherwing
    Chromatic
    This will not include dragonspawn and draknoids just welps drakes and some full size dragons
    Now the last thing would be the abilities. Most abilities will pretty much be the same just turned to melee
    Like Cobra shot will turn into cobra strike? work a little like slam has a casting time
    and most moves will work like that
    now misdirect can still be used u will just gain an ability with will be called pee shooter its a 30 sec cool down and it shoots a hand gun for no damage but dazes and it can be used for misdirect to pull

This is why we let the professionals design the game, and not the players.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    LOL

Basically this with a NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    ^ This ^

Dragonkin are considered sentient creatures, therefore they should and will NEVER be tamable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragons are people! You can't tame a dragon any more than you can tame a person. That would just be slavery, and highly unethical.

thats not entirely true u can tame many beast that are intelligent exp raptors they can build huts and have politics so thats not true and also if u know dragon blessings are the only reason why there not feral in the second war when the dragonmaw captured alexstraza she didnt bless her kin so they were feral and personally many developers learn off of wat people like. pluse taming is also befriending not slaverly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by limpy14 View Post
    thats not entirely true u can tame many beast that are intelligent exp raptors they can build huts and have politics so thats not true and also if u know dragon blessings are the only reason why there not feral in the second war when the dragonmaw captured alexstraza she didnt bless her kin so they were feral and personally many developers learn off of wat people like. pluse taming is also befriending not slaverly
    On an unrelated note to your stupid, stupid topic, please take a moment to examine your grammar and spelling, particularly how out-of-place it is.

What I meant to say is, you're the only person typing like a 12-year-old on this entire website. You can't use the "English as a second language" excuse, either, because many (most?) of the people here are European and may have English as a second, third, or fifth language and type perfectly fine.

Also, yeah, what everyone said about dragons being sentient and all that jazz. Dumb idea.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.