Deleted

my "pvp rotation" is good?

i know that not exit a rotation in pvp,but i use this whit the problem that i m always low energy....i made dmg only at ink+shadow dance:

premeditatio-slince and dince- garrote ambush ambush eviscer-ambush or chep (it depend) rupture....after this i always activ slince and dince but...low energy....spam hemm+rupture and evisc........what i wrong??

Deleted
    You'll only do damage when Find Weakness is up, that's why you have to set things properly.

Don't use Ambush outside Shadow Dance. Its cost, 60 energy, is way too much. That's why you are out of energy. If you really want to use subterfuge, I'd go with garrote&cheap shot opening and wait until you go out of stealth and use the energy for backstab.

I use Shadow Focus and the rotation is something like Premeditation to Slice and Dice, and then either :
    -Garrote (against casters, DKs and Paladins if target is not moving too much) and go for backstabs already to get the combo points ongoing.
    -Cheap Shot (against the rest or if need to peel) to rupture, then go for backstabs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post

Don't use Ambush outside Shadow Dance.
    You say it's energy cost is too high to be worth it outside SD. Is this a general rule among all rogues or is it something that is your own personal opinion?
    Because I open with CS -> ambush -> rupture and i'm not energy starved.
    So this just makes me wonder if i'm doing it wrong..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Degradation View Post
    You say it's energy cost is too high to be worth it outside SD. Is this a general rule among all rogues or is it something that is your own personal opinion?
    Because I open with CS -> ambush -> rupture and i'm not energy starved.
    So this just makes me wonder if i'm doing it wrong..
    It's my personal opinion and, for what I've seen, most top rogues, the ones that are not rerolling, are picking Shadow Focus.

Deleted
    Okay thanks for the answer