Getting Served by Surv

Hey guys I would really like some help. I have been reading a whole bunch of forum posts and I cant seem to find a consensus on what the priority is for hunters? Or what to reforge to for that matter. Raid is coming out today i feel like my gear is ready but not so much my dps. I'm only pulling about 48-55k in five man heroics but everyone else in equal gear ( Im talking other classes) pull 70k easily. Here is how i usually start a fight rotation:
    ES> BA> SS> AS> GToss> fervor > ES> then I get lost when its time to use cool-downs .. I find my self looking at the bars too much and second guessing my self. I was wondering if you guys could give me some pointers on some stuff. Here is my armory link . Also my server is limited for enchants right now so i had to enchant with what was available. All help is appreciated:

Well i tried to share the link and it wont let me until i post a few times?! But My toon's name is Ohreyan hunter on Dragonmaw. Thank you for your help if you guys decide to do so!

I dig the title, haha

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...reyan/advanced -- I can assume this is you?

1. Get rid of the leather pants.
    2. Coren's Trinket is crap. DMC or Searing Winds if possible.
    3. Survival seems to be going with A Murder of Crows and Thrill of the Hunt, I think Dire Beast can pull ahead single target, not 100% sure.
    4. Priority System, mine may not be right but it can get you somewhere. ES>BA>KS>GT>AS>CS, I usually open with SrS, it's become a habit. Cooldown usage, ask someone else.
    5. wowreforge.com it up to min/max your reforges.

Edit: Forgot about Black Arrow
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-10-02 at 07:08 PM.

Ok so i went and got my pvp pants to last me until i get some different ones. And AMOC i should have for single target and dire beast? even if im not BM?

not trying to blow my own horn but, you should read the survival guide at the top of the forums. I think a lot of your questions could be answered there (it says 4.3 but I've already updated it for MoP)

10+ Year Old Account
    "I find my self looking at the bars too much and second guessing my self. I was wondering if you guys could give me some pointers on some stuff. "

Don't do this. In my experience when this happens you end up not using some ability that you should be using (delaying an ES, not using a CS to regen focus, whatever). That downtime hurts your dps far more than most gearing choices. Always be casting something - it's better to cast a less than optimal ability than to not cast anything for a few seconds.

Frankly, this is what target dummies are for, too. Once you have a priority rotation you feel will work go practice it until it's second nature. Yes, dummies are static and real encounters have adds, fire on the floor etc. But they're better than nothing.

Deleted
    I hardly believe "most classes" pull 70k. Not after what I've seen in dungeons so far, the only one reaching those numbers I've seen has been mages.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    not trying to blow my own horn but, you should read the survival guide at the top of the forums. I think a lot of your questions could be answered there (it says 4.3 but I've already updated it for MoP)
    If you ever manage to do it, you will be my hero. In case you are female I sincerely apologise for my inappropriate behaviour.

And also, the guide really is great. It will help you a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...reyan/advanced -- I can assume this is you?

1. Get rid of the leather pants.
    2. Coren's Trinket is crap. DMC or Searing Winds if possible.
    3. Survival seems to be going with A Murder of Crows and Thrill of the Hunt, I think Dire Beast can pull ahead single target, not 100% sure.
    4. Priority System, mine may not be right but it can get you somewhere. ES>BA>KS>GT>AS>CS, I usually open with SrS, it's become a habit. Cooldown usage, ask someone else.
    5. wowreforge.com it up to min/max your reforges.

Edit: Forgot about Black Arrow
    Any fight where there is a movement of the dps target dire beast will fall behind. The beast will delay attacks while it repositions.