Why can't I get the best PvP gear through world PvP?

Honestly, I think this is the #1 reason why I haven't resubbed. I love world PvP, and I've seen a lot of it on my trial account now that CRZ has made the world much more populated. But I refuse to pay for WoW and be treated as a second class citizen. Maybe someday they'll make world PvP a viable means of progression.

*shrug*

Until then, I'll play my free lvl 20 toons when I want a WoW fix.

Remind me the point of this post again? Because all I see is QQ

Make a character on a high pop PVP server, you will get all the World PVP that you want in MoP, so much so that you won't be able to level at a decent pace.

Also, the honor would take way too long to get in World PVP for it to be viable in any way. I am on a PVE server and I love world PVP, however at times I just wanted to quest but had to fight people off constantly.

Also, QQ less.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Honestly, I think this is the #1 reason why I haven't resubbed. I love world PvP, and I've seen a lot of it on my trial account now that CRZ has made the world much more populated. But I refuse to pay for WoW and be treated as a second class citizen. Maybe someday they'll make world PvP a viable means of progression.

*shrug*

Until then, I'll play my free lvl 20 toons when I want a WoW fix.
    I have a terrible feeling that you will not be missed. It sort of works in WoW that if you behave like a second class citizen, ie do not join in the organised things like BGS and Arenas, you will be treated like a second class citizen, unsociable outsiders usually are. If all you need for your fix is lvl 20 trial account chars then you should be quite happy and will not need to come here and QQ again

The lack of competition in world pvp is the biggest reason. Its a gankfest and picking on poorly geared toons. This would be no different then making the neighborhood bully the UFC champion.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    World pvp isn't about gear or progression, that's what makes it so great.

It's about fun and nothing more.

With that said, fun is subjective. However, everything in the game doesn't need a reward to make it worthwhile. The experience in itself is the reward.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.