View Poll Results: What do you think of heroic dungeon difficulty?

Voters
917. You may not vote on this poll
  • perfect

    560 61.07%
  • too easy

    357 38.93%
Page 1 of 33
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Heroic Dungeons too easy

    They're easy...but are they too easy?

  2. #2
    Heroics are the new normal mode dungeons and challenge mode gold the new heroic. I'm fine with it.

  3. #3
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Constantinople
    Posts
    993
    they made randoms easier (more wrathlike) because of all the qq concerning Cata heroics at the start. Punishing people for using lfd didn't work out I guess.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

  4. #4
    Legendary! vindicatorx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, Indiana
    Posts
    6,367
    They are easy enough if you want a challenge try the challenge modes thats why they put them in.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 09:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    Punishing people for using lfd didn't work out I guess.
    Why should they be punished? Using tools put into the game isn't something that should be punished imo. So glad to know that everyone has to play by your standards or they should be punished.

  5. #5
    Blizz has stated that "MoP Heroics" are intended to be like Cata non-heroics. Once people figure that out, they generally understand why they are easy.

    Challenge Modes are there to represent the "more difficult" versions of dungeons.

  6. #6
    Heroics can't possibly be too easy. They are just a minor stepping stone in terms of progressing your character. They are how you gear up fresh 90s. They aren't anything else.

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk skatblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,880
    do the challenge modes then

  8. #8
    The easiest top-level content bar scenarios that awards weak, blue quality gear is easy? Surprising.

    If you want a challenge, perhaps you should try, oh, I don't know, challenge modes?

  9. #9
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,378
    The difficulty is fine. You have to think on some of the mechanics, but it's not overwhelming like some of the Cata ones were for newer players. If you really want a dungeon challenge, do the Challenge Modes as suggested above.

  10. #10
    What if I want gear progression and challenge?

  11. #11
    Brewmaster Shon237's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    Heroics are the new normal mode dungeons and challenge mode gold the new heroic. I'm fine with it.
    Yes, you are right but why does Blizz have to do this? So people who couldn't even do a heroic now feel special because they can faceroll Heroics and I guess now challenge is the leet new instance? So stupid. What is normal then? I'm a complete idiot who can't even think for 2 seconds straight so I need normal?

  12. #12
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,652
    No i like them easy. The less time i have to spend in there for blue gear/vp or jp the better. Not everyone has 1/2 hours spare time to do heroics. I want to come home from work do a few in 20/30 mins and be done with it. Eg at the start of cata i didn't even have time to do one heroic before raids.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yes, you are right but why does Blizz have to do this? So people who couldn't even do a heroic now feel special because they can faceroll Heroics and I guess now challenge is the leet new instance? So stupid. What is normal then? I'm a complete idiot who can't even think for 2 seconds straight so I need normal?
    I find it hard to believe there are a lot of people incapable of clearing a heroic dungeon. It's a small gear step to raiding, and personally I'm happy about it's ease because they go quickly and I was able to get a full heroic dungeon set for todays raid. Heroic Dungeons don't need to be omg TBC Shattered Halls hard.

  14. #14
    Pandaren Monk schippie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Netherlands - Darkspear EU
    Posts
    1,910
    They are perfect finally no griefing in pugs anymore *thank you blizzard*

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    I find it hard to believe there are a lot of people incapable of clearing a heroic dungeon. It's a small gear step to raiding, and personally I'm happy about it's ease because they go quickly and I was able to get a full heroic dungeon set for todays raid. Heroic Dungeons don't need to be omg TBC Shattered Halls hard.
    Congratulations, but what are you going to do tomorrow? Or 2 months from now? The problem with easy content is that players eat it up almost instantly, and then unsub. I don't know why Blizzard promotes such a system that hurts their sub numbers.

    *~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

  16. #16
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    What if I want gear progression and challenge?
    Do raids?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Do raids?
    So the only content meant to be even remotely challenging is the absolute top-end content?
    That's embarassing

  18. #18
    In Wrath... "Dungeons in BC were too hard, make these easier!" Blizz said ok.
    In Cata... "Dungeons in Wrath were too easy, make us pay attention and use CC!" Blizz said ok.
    During Cata... "Dungeons are too hard, make these easier like they were in Wrath!" Blizz says... "oh fuck it, these people have no idea what they want. Add challenge modes".

  19. #19
    Bloodsail Admiral Shadoweye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In the box behind you
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Congratulations, but what are you going to do tomorrow? Or 2 months from now? The problem with easy content is that players eat it up almost instantly, and then unsub. I don't know why Blizzard promotes such a system that hurts their sub numbers.
    Well.. there are raids, LFR, pet battles, challenge modes, world pvp, BGs, rated BGs, arenas (2s, 3s, 5s,). there is A LOT of shit to do.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

  20. #20
    I like to solo Q, I can move out of fire, most pugs cannot. I am not in the mood at my age to be forced to suffer though an hour and a half of wipes because of mouth breathers.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •