Poll: What do you think of heroic dungeon difficulty?

Page 1 of 33
... LastLast

Heroic Dungeons too easy

They're easy...but are they too easy?

Heroics are the new normal mode dungeons and challenge mode gold the new heroic. I'm fine with it.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    they made randoms easier (more wrathlike) because of all the qq concerning Cata heroics at the start. Punishing people for using lfd didn't work out I guess.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    They are easy enough if you want a challenge try the challenge modes thats why they put them in.

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 09:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    Punishing people for using lfd didn't work out I guess.
    Why should they be punished? Using tools put into the game isn't something that should be punished imo. So glad to know that everyone has to play by your standards or they should be punished.

Blizz has stated that "MoP Heroics" are intended to be like Cata non-heroics. Once people figure that out, they generally understand why they are easy.

Challenge Modes are there to represent the "more difficult" versions of dungeons.

Heroics can't possibly be too easy. They are just a minor stepping stone in terms of progressing your character. They are how you gear up fresh 90s. They aren't anything else.

do the challenge modes then

Deleted
    The easiest top-level content bar scenarios that awards weak, blue quality gear is easy? Surprising.

If you want a challenge, perhaps you should try, oh, I don't know, challenge modes?

The difficulty is fine. You have to think on some of the mechanics, but it's not overwhelming like some of the Cata ones were for newer players. If you really want a dungeon challenge, do the Challenge Modes as suggested above.

What if I want gear progression and challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    Heroics are the new normal mode dungeons and challenge mode gold the new heroic. I'm fine with it.
    Yes, you are right but why does Blizz have to do this? So people who couldn't even do a heroic now feel special because they can faceroll Heroics and I guess now challenge is the leet new instance? So stupid. What is normal then? I'm a complete idiot who can't even think for 2 seconds straight so I need normal?

10+ Year Old Account
    No i like them easy. The less time i have to spend in there for blue gear/vp or jp the better. Not everyone has 1/2 hours spare time to do heroics. I want to come home from work do a few in 20/30 mins and be done with it. Eg at the start of cata i didn't even have time to do one heroic before raids.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yes, you are right but why does Blizz have to do this? So people who couldn't even do a heroic now feel special because they can faceroll Heroics and I guess now challenge is the leet new instance? So stupid. What is normal then? I'm a complete idiot who can't even think for 2 seconds straight so I need normal?
    I find it hard to believe there are a lot of people incapable of clearing a heroic dungeon. It's a small gear step to raiding, and personally I'm happy about it's ease because they go quickly and I was able to get a full heroic dungeon set for todays raid. Heroic Dungeons don't need to be omg TBC Shattered Halls hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are perfect finally no griefing in pugs anymore *thank you blizzard*

Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    I find it hard to believe there are a lot of people incapable of clearing a heroic dungeon. It's a small gear step to raiding, and personally I'm happy about it's ease because they go quickly and I was able to get a full heroic dungeon set for todays raid. Heroic Dungeons don't need to be omg TBC Shattered Halls hard.
    Congratulations, but what are you going to do tomorrow? Or 2 months from now? The problem with easy content is that players eat it up almost instantly, and then unsub. I don't know why Blizzard promotes such a system that hurts their sub numbers.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    What if I want gear progression and challenge?
    Do raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Do raids?
    So the only content meant to be even remotely challenging is the absolute top-end content?
    That's embarassing

In Wrath... "Dungeons in BC were too hard, make these easier!" Blizz said ok.
    In Cata... "Dungeons in Wrath were too easy, make us pay attention and use CC!" Blizz said ok.
    During Cata... "Dungeons are too hard, make these easier like they were in Wrath!" Blizz says... "oh fuck it, these people have no idea what they want. Add challenge modes".

Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Congratulations, but what are you going to do tomorrow? Or 2 months from now? The problem with easy content is that players eat it up almost instantly, and then unsub. I don't know why Blizzard promotes such a system that hurts their sub numbers.
    Well.. there are raids, LFR, pet battles, challenge modes, world pvp, BGs, rated BGs, arenas (2s, 3s, 5s,). there is A LOT of shit to do.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

I like to solo Q, I can move out of fire, most pugs cannot. I am not in the mood at my age to be forced to suffer though an hour and a half of wipes because of mouth breathers.
    READ and be less Ignorant.