Mogu'shan Vaults and Warlock problems

Hello brothers, i was looking at mogu'shan drops and the only weapon i found was a Wand.

Now i have to ask, what are we demon warlocks supposed to do with this? WE can't use wands because of that annoying bug with metamorphosis auto-attack.

Do we have to roll aff/destro to keep playing before we get another weapon?

Thoughts?

Make this thread on Battle.net forum to try make them fix this asap. Also make a ticket at the same time. Complaining here won't help us out.

Deleted
    Yup looks like demolocks will have to stick to crafted/pvp weapons for a while

remember that other raids will open within the next few weeks which count as part of the same "tier". There will be more options have no fear

Hopefully we get it fixed soon and dont have to wait till 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Make this thread on Battle.net forum to try make them fix this asap. Also make a ticket at the same time. Complaining here won't help us out.
    believe me, complain here will help more than on official forums..

remember that other raids will open within the next few weeks which count as part of the same "tier". There will be more options have no fear
    yeah, but it's 3 weeks using 463 weapons (since scholomance staff is a once in lifetime drop) while every other caster will be using a 489 (or better) weapon

Well that makes my choice for me I guess as whether or not I can play demo for raiding in the first 3 weeks, or I have to play Afflic. Sucks, I really, really like the playstyle of demo now.
    Desktop - AMD FX-8120 @ 3.8ghz - 8GB DDR3 OCZ - Sapphire 7870
    Laptop - M11X. Revision1 - 1.7ghz ULV Dual Core - 4GB DDR2 - GT335M

Guess I'll have to have a backup spec for when I get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    yeah, but it's 3 weeks using 463 weapons (since scholomance staff is a once in lifetime drop) while every other caster will be using a 489 (or better) weapon
    Wait it's a guaranteed drop?

That said, I do think it is pretty bad they let this through knowing there is a bug with Wands for a given spec, especially given how long that bug has persisted. I did have the Wand from Scholomance, but it proved unusable so I ended up sharding it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    Hello brothers, i was looking at mogu'shan drops and the only weapon i found was a Wand.

Now i have to ask, what are we demon warlocks supposed to do with this? WE can't use wands because of that annoying bug with metamorphosis auto-attack.

Do we have to roll aff/destro to keep playing before we get another weapon?

Thoughts?
    Sorry to bug into this thread and ask but what bug with auto attack and meta with wands?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Sorry to bug into this thread and ask but what bug with auto attack and meta with wands?
    AFAIK this is working as intended. Here's a Q/A tweet from GC :

Q Currently Wands as mainhand weapons are nonfunctional; they autocast "Shoot" which delays regular casts. Bug or intended?
    A Intended. We don't want wands to be a DPS increase or casters would never use staves, daggers, mage blades.
    Don't get me wrong, i really hope they remove that "feature" even if it leads to lowering the item's stats as appropriate
    Last edited by mmoc79483d36b0; 2012-10-03 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post

you must be new to warlocks...hi

posting it here will get you the same results as posting it on the b.net warlock forum. And if it is a "warlock only" issue/bug, it gets the same treatment as the b.net warlock forum....