Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Herald of the Titans inboundpaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Close to San Fransisco, CA
    Posts
    2,716
    Hate, pure hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Sadly, with those actors... the "XXX Adaptation" should really be called 50 shades of watch a different porno.
    Beggars

  2. #22
    pornography

  3. #23
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Cats doing funny things with misspelled captions.

    (Would have just said "cats" but that would have been 6 letters too short)
    Not cats. Kittens!

  4. #24
    Warchief Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,122
    The rules of the internet.

    That is all.
    We argue on everything else, and there is no unified acceptance of anything.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

  5. #25
    Stood in the Fire broflmao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rock, formerly known as Earth
    Posts
    404
    Porn, ponies and piracy.....

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    The rules of the internet.

    That is all.
    We argue on everything else, and there is no unified acceptance of anything.
    Most people don't even know the rules.

    Which is probably a good thing, though. When the plebes learn things, they ruin it.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    My little pony is a way of life not a mere animation. Anyone who disagrees should be sentenced to death.



    ^ In case anyone is not sure the statement above is not serious.
    I disagree...completely. but that's only because I don't know any better. Could someone PLEASE tell me why so many guys are obsessed with a cartoon from several decades ago that was marketed to little girls. Not bias...just an observable fact. I remain open to explanations.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

  8. #28
    Herald of the Titans Ynna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,736
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    I disagree...completely. but that's only because I don't know any better. Could someone PLEASE tell me why so many guys are obsessed with a cartoon from several decades ago that was marketed to little girls. Not bias...just an observable fact. I remain open to explanations.
    I can explain, but I'll do it in a PM. If we go into it here, we'll get the thread locked. I still have an explanation laying around somewhere from a previous request.
    Retired Holy Priest
    As a rule, I try to act on the internet as I would in real life. If I have offended you, feel free to point it out. Unless I meant to offend you, I will probably apologize.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •