enhance rotation help badly

Hey everyone I've been playing enhance since BC but now i am really having a prob with rotation ie dps badly. Im spec'ed into echo of elem/unleashed fury. Im hit and exp capped reforged into mastery/haste/crit. My rotation I start with dropping my totem/unleashed elem/fs/ss/Lb with MS5 and LL with 5stacks and ES as a filler. I know i must be doing something really wrong my dps is about 35-40k make in 5 mans. Which is bad compared to my guild mates. Thanks for anyhelp.

we depend heavily on cooldowns now, so if you aren't properly popping them that's one problem.

For your particular talent build, the priority would be:
    • Fire Elemental if a Fire totem isn't up & you have Bloodlust/Heroism up, or the Fire Elemental will be up 10 seconds longer than the target has to live.
    • Ascendance (note: use SS before popping this since SB is on a different CD -- assuming this lines up correctly) if your SS CD is above 3 seconds.
    • Searing Totem if no Fire totem is active
    • Unleash Fury
    • Lightning Bolt @ 5 stacks of MSW
    • Stormblast
    • Stormstrike
    • Flame Shock if the UE/UF buff is active, and Flame Shock isn't already ticking
    • Lava Lash
    • Hard Cast Lightning Bolt @ 3+ stacks of MSW
    • Flame Shock if UE/UF buff is active, and Flame Shock has 3 seconds or less left on its duration
    • Earth Shock
    • Feral Spirits
    • Earth Elemental if the cooldown of Fire Elemental is greater than 50 seconds
    • Hard Cast Lightning Bolt @ 1+ stacks of MSW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    For your particular talent build, the priority would be:
    • Fire Elemental if a Fire totem isn't up & you have Bloodlust/Heroism up, or the Fire Elemental will be up 10 seconds longer than the target has to live.
    • Ascendance (note: use SS before popping this since SB is on a different CD -- assuming this lines up correctly) if your SS CD is above 3 seconds.
    • Searing Totem if no Fire totem is active
    • Unleash Fury
    • Lightning Bolt @ 5 stacks of MSW
    • Stormblast
    • Stormstrike
    • Flame Shock if the UE/UF buff is active, and Flame Shock isn't already ticking
    • Lava Lash
    • Hard Cast Lightning Bolt @ 3+ stacks of MSW
    • Flame Shock if UE/UF buff is active, and Flame Shock has 3 seconds or less left on its duration
    • Earth Shock
    • Feral Spirits
    • Earth Elemental if the cooldown of Fire Elemental is greater than 50 seconds
    • Hard Cast Lightning Bolt @ 1+ stacks of MSW
    should we always refresh flame shock if UE is active or only when its 3sec or less? since we take the glyph we can have one UE in between.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only when its about to expire.

The reason why the FS Glyph is a DPS increase is because of the extra Earth Shock it allows you to get in.

Make sure you are still usng UE though.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Open up with Searing Totem and keep it up. Next, Unleash Elements and then Flame Shock followed by a Stormstrike. By this time you should have a MWx5 ready to use on a Lightning Bolt (3+ targets use Chain Lightning) and your Lava Lash can consume those x5 Searing Flames but make sure to use Lava Lash on the target in which your Flame Shock is on to spread it. Use Earth Shock as a filler when there's nothing to cast and boom, you're done. After that's it's just a priority system.

Radux said to cast Lightning Bolt at <5MW stacks. NEVER do that. It resets your swing timer, netting you a loss of a global cooldown, a swing time and a cast time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysire View Post

Radux said to cast Lightning Bolt at <5MW stacks. NEVER do that. It resets your swing timer, netting you a loss of a global cooldown, a swing time and a cast time.

If you have Unleashed Fury on the enemy, and shit's on cool down and you have 3 stacks of MW... I am fairly positive you should damn well cast it. Potential to crit over 50k if you have things proccing? Yeah I'll take it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysire View Post
    Open up with Searing Totem and keep it up. Next, Unleash Elements and then Flame Shock followed by a Stormstrike. By this time you should have a MWx5 ready to use on a Lightning Bolt (3+ targets use Chain Lightning) and your Lava Lash can consume those x5 Searing Flames but make sure to use Lava Lash on the target in which your Flame Shock is on to spread it. Use Earth Shock as a filler when there's nothing to cast and boom, you're done. After that's it's just a priority system.

in cata blizz changed MSWx1-4 cast its not reseting swing timer its just stoping it for cast time so its not that big loss at all

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Just want to say thanks for everyones input it helps.