What addons/mods to use for RIFT?

Does anyone know of a MOD where you can change the scroll speed, font style, font size of the in game COMBAT text? (not the text inside the combat chat window)
    Also a mod that changes the UI style? e.g to DIABLO (like in WoW)

Also I use to use a mod in WoW that whenever you dealt a CRITICAL HIT it would literally go 'BAM' - it is called BAM mod. Is there anything similar in RIFT?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChariotOfFaith View Post
    Does anyone know of a MOD where you can change the scroll speed, font style, font size of the in game COMBAT text? (not the text inside the combat chat window)
    Also a mod that changes the UI style? e.g to DIABLO (like in WoW)

Also I use to use a mod in WoW that whenever you dealt a CRITICAL HIT it would literally go 'BAM' - it is called BAM mod. Is there anything similar in RIFT?
    Hmm I don't use alot of "flashy" type mods. Most things are built right into Rift's UI from the get go. I personally use two mods King Boss Mods (Rift's DBM kind of) and Rift Meter. (Rift's Recount) Other then that I do everything in game I don't use healing addons either since mouse over macros work great and the default raid/party frames work just fine too.

With that said here's the mods at Curse sift through them maybe you can find something that it is similar. There are other Rift mod sites but I just use Curse client to update my mods it makes my life easier.

http://www.curse.com/addons/rift

Heya

There is an addon for Crit called CRIT king, but I'm not sure if its still supported or active.

I don't know of a mod to change the UI style unfortunately, RIft's UI is entirely customizable in game and i'm not sure this feature has been heavily requested.

In game combat text has two addons, not sure either will do what you are asking, but they are quite informative, check out Fcombat tracker, which is probably the better of the two.

I preface this by stating that I do not use these addons and do not know if they are still supported or used. I only use three addons myself, Karuul Alerts (shows procs), Imothar's bags (shows what is available in your bags/banks across all characters) and super meter (recount type addon)
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

The only addons I use are Inhothar's Bags, King Boss Mods, nkRebuff(similar to DoTimer/PowerAuras I guess, let's me know when buffs on myself and/or my target are wearing off and can monitor cooldowns as well), nkWardrobe(similar to Outfitter) and of course Super Meter(damage meter).

Super Meter, King Boss Mods, Karuul Alert, TCB/CBR. That's what I use regularly. When it gets a bit more refined, Gadgets as a UI replacement is definitely an option.

10+ Year Old Account
    • KaruulAlert
    • KBM (only for Maelforge for Hellfire or Laethys when I'm reflect on my mage)
    • Super Meter
    • Rattus (especially helpful while going for some leftover PVP achievement to hit over 11k!)
    • Imothar's Bags
    • Moneybags

Some of these are disabled when I don't need any add-on (like KBM or Super Meter during PVP). I like to keep it quite clean majority of the time.